House Exclusive: Look Who's Back for the Finale

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swinny

Reaction score
House Exclusive: Look Who's Back For the Finale!

You already know who won’t be returning for House‘s swan song (R.I.P. Cuddy), so how about we get around to telling you who will?

Sources confirm to TVLine exclusively that Princeton-Plainsboro alumna Olivia Wilde will reprise her role as Thirteen in the show’s May 21 series finale.

Wilde checked out of House in October to pursue her film career full-time. In her then-final episode, Huntington’s-afflicted Thirteen briefly rejoined the team only to get fired by House, who, oddly, issued the pink slip with the best of intentions: He wanted her to live our her final days in peace and happiness instead of alongside a grump like him.

House‘s still-untitled final episode will be penned by series creator David Shore and two of the show’s longtime scribes, Peter Blake and Eli Attie.
TVLine

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Now if the others would come back too. Sad to hear this show is going away.:(

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Swinny

Reaction score
Now if the others would come back too. Sad to hear this show is going away.:(

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Agreed. Really hoping Cameron comes back and maybe bring Kutner back from the grave somehow. :tongue1: