Hot Seat Thread #6: Lady Deathbane

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Oh fuck guys this is becoming too awkward for me. I just find it disgusting like anal sex. Your penis meeting her shit. What do you think jenn?
Oh yeah, same. I had the same thoughts about it, but it's whatever. It's not like it's every time. :dawg: It only happened like twice or something. I'm not sure.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
How many times have you watched two girls one cup? (Images coming to my head. Im about to puke LOLOL)

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Are we gonna fuck, or what.
85179a2539d6a0146851b4459f5eb245.jpg

:no:

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Oh fuck guys this is becoming too awkward for me. I just find it disgusting like anal sex. Your penis meeting her shit. What do you think jenn?
:facepalm:

She takes a shit before. Get it all out. Right Jen? :p

And you think this isn't awkward for her? Admitting she sucks it up and then takes it up the butt?

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
How many times have you watched two girls one cup? (Images coming to mi head. Im about to puke LOLOL)
Umm, I only watched the beginning of it one time. I honestly can't take anything shit related. I have to take care of my dad every day and since he's bed-ridden, me and my family have to clean up his stuff every day and I still get pretty vomity sometimes.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
This thread got crazy in two posts lol and nearly all sexual. Deathbane u legend for playing along i kno many who would not be impressed.

On topic Best gig u have ever been too?

Reactions: Rysenberg

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
:facepalm:

She takes a shit before. Get it all out. Right Jen? :p

And you think this isn't awkward for her? Admitting she sucks it up and then takes it up the butt?
Not really. She's the one who decides to answer