Hot Seat Thread #1: Rodrigo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
How did you find WWEF?
Lol. Well I started watching again back in summer. Then I saw this anonymouscam stuff and google it. Then I found a thread on here and decided to stay

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Book Hornswoggle vs. John Cena, go!
Vincent comes and make it a retirement match. Cena AA hornswoggle. Horns kicks out. Cena grabs a chair and beats down horns. Turns heel. Khali comes out and helps horns. Vincent makes it a triple threat match. The whole locker room comes out and hits all their finishers on horns,khali and cena. Then they puts their arms on the other ones so they pin each other. E three of them are fired. The wwe fans are sent home happy

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
What is the best thing you like about WWE?
April Jeanette. Just kidding. As members have already said, you don't know what it comes next and they always keep you talking about something