Horror/Sci-Fi Movie/TV Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Finally got in Dream Warriors amigos God everytime I watch it I love it even more. It truly did bring Suicide to discussion I felt to the forefront because it truly did feel even growing up as a kid myself that talk was just kids or people trying to get attention that is why they are acting like that. I've had mental breakdowns and times when I was younger when I was in that dark place but with the support of family and friends got through it. It just sucks that plenty of people even today don't have that and they feel that is is the only decision they can make.

Damn those kids tried to hard to beat Freddy and they did to a degree but look who got it in the end because of that battle with Freddy again. If we never see Nancy again in the Series that would of been a beautiful way to send her off protecting the kids with her life and Kristen saying I'm going to dream you into a beautiful dream.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
I really liked them having dream powers. Freddy being taken aback when the kid turns in to a Wizard was a great scene.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
starting off with The Crow today

I remember I was probably like 12 or 13 and knew nothing about the movie but randomly put it on one night lol didn't even connect "Crow Sting" with being from the movie even though I'd heard him referred to as that until I saw the paint :lol was great though, I was crazy into it

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I guess I should probably watch Friday the 13th to get in the mood now :garrett It's been a while since I watched the original. Kevin Bacon. :WOW

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I did watch 12 Hour Shift over the weekend, that was a lot of fun. Has a cameo from Mick Foley. David Arquette steals the show though as far as I'm concerned. He plays some serial killer who for some reason is in this regular hospital tied up. He eventually gets loose and he knows eventually he's gonna end up back in prison so he kind of just fucks around and has fun showin' up randomly. I won't spoil anymore, it's overall a solid movie.

Moon Bird

Reaction score
Website
abandonedmemories.tumblr.com
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
I've got nothing but love for Train to Busan.

Even though it's more action horror than straight up horror it's definetly fun and entertaining.

Audition is a very slow burn Japanese horror movie but highly praised among critics...

Finally, the .rec trilogy is a good time. There is a fourth one set on a ship which is passable but I think the first 3 are the best. Don't bother with the s**t American remake Quarantine because the original Spanish version is infinitely better.

• Love

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'm going to watch Final Destination tonight. Really like the darker tone of the original. Some good actors in that cast too.

MV5BZTI0NGM2OGYtNzVmMi00NGQ2LTk2MDAtN2RmYjIzMGRkZGYxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I really liked them having dream powers. Freddy being taken aback when the kid turns in to a Wizard was a great scene.

Yeah something new to the franchise while also giving the kids a chance to beat Freddy. Which is why 45 Minutes into Dream Master right now I'm like really you kill off Joey, Kristen, and Kincaid just like that. Granted Joey and Kincaid were surprised by Freddy's return but geez they went out without a real fight and that doesn't sit well for me. Kincaid just standing there when Freddy is being resurrected why would he do that knowing how dangerous Freddy is? All of this was done to put over the new Cast of Kids I get that but none of them are interesting to me outside of Alice and Alice's Actress should of been Kristen rather than Alice I got vibes of her throughout this Film in the Rewatch I'm doing right now.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Yeah something new to the franchise while also giving the kids a chance to beat Freddy. Which is why 45 Minutes into Dream Master right now I'm like really you kill off Joey, Kristen, and Kincaid just like that. Granted Joey and Kincaid were surprised by Freddy's return but geez they went out without a real fight and that doesn't sit well for me. Kincaid just standing there when Freddy is being resurrected why would he do that knowing how dangerous Freddy is? All of this was done to put over the new Cast of Kids I get that but none of them are interesting to me outside of Alice and Alice's Actress should of been Kristen rather than Alice I got vibes of her throughout this Film in the Rewatch I'm doing right now.

I quite like Dream Master but there's a lot of things I wish they would have changed. It was a real shame to see Patricia Arquette not reprise her role and them killing off characters we were already familar with. I'm glad Alice was at least a solid character to work with.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I quite like Dream Master but there's a lot of things I wish they would have changed. It was a real shame to see Patricia Arquette not reprise her role and them killing off characters we were already familar with. I'm glad Alice was at least a solid character to work with.

Yeah Alice is pretty bad ass in her own right taking on Freddy alone and outsmarting him at the end of the Film. The look she gives Freddy when the final battle happens it gave me chills

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Yeah Alice is pretty bad ass in her own right taking on Freddy alone and outsmarting him at the end of the Film. The look she gives Freddy when the final battle happens it gave me chills

I crushed on that actress big time honestly. :lol She had the perfect girl next door look.

tumblr_p0ew8mB5161vyvg1co4_540.gifv

• Love
Reactions: Apoho Creed

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Just finishin' up this I'm Just Fuckin' You with flick.I really won't go into much detail about it, it's more you gotta to see it for yourself. Fucked up and fun.

If ya want sumthin' else that is pretty fucked up. I saw Cam earlier this year about a cam girl who loses her account and what she has to go to get it back is some pretty incredible stuff.

Findin' stuff good, Horror stuff out there.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'm watching Dream Master right now. Talking about it last night got me in the mood to re-visit it. This would likely be just behind Dream Warriors for me. I think the franchise took a bit of a nose dive after this film with the Exception of New Nightmare. Actually one of the most 'Freddy' feeling films of the series. With a bit of polish and not killing off fan favourites so soon it could have been better than Dream Warriors.

Reactions: Apoho Creed