Horrible Music: a Celebration

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky

Napoleon XIV - They're Coming To Take Me Away, Ha-Haaa!

Another great example of songs that are so bad they wrap around to being amazing. Novelty records are low-hanging fruit, but this one has so much going against (and therefore for) it. The fact that he doesn't even bother to have (A) singing or (B) melody of any kind makes this better than it would be if he'd tried to sing. Another fun thing about the original single is that the B-side was just this song in reverse.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Doesn't know the language, but puts her heart into it. First person I thought of for the public collection.

Why does she sound like the old lady in the wedding singer

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky

The Peaches - Christmas Wrapping

While it's still December 25 for you Americans, here's a long-non-awaited update to this thread. For context: The Waitresses' song Christmas Wrapping is my favourite Christmas song of all time. So any cover was going to pale in comparison, but this one feels like the worst imitation. The original instrumental is farted out from a toy keyboard, accompanied by two women who can't really sing. The lyrics of the original seem to be misheard. Also, the music video is so low-budget you need to see it.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky

Guns n' Roses - My World

Picture yourself as a first-time listener to Guns n' Roses' Use Your Illusion II. You've gotten through several tracks of hard rock that, while nowhere near as good as Appetite for Destruction (but then again, what is?), is pretty damn nice, and you wonder how they finish it off. And then you hear this. A bizarre industrial... rap... thing, which features Axl Rose's vocal over bargain-bin samples that he probably picked out because they sound vaguely like Nine Inch Nails. And is that the sound of an orgasm at the end? Yes, it is. As the album ends, you wonder how the hell the rest of the band approved this bizarre Axl track. You will later find out that they didn't. He snuck it on to the end of the album and Slash, Izzy, Duff and co. had no idea that it existed until the album had already been released.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky

Mötley Crüe - Brandon

The Mötley Crüe album Generation Swine is about as good as you'd expect from a glam-metal band trying to break into 90's alt-rock. That is, not very. But the weakest (and funniest) track on the album isn't anything like that. It's a piano-driven ballad sung by Tommy Lee solo, about his son. Tommy demonstrates why he's not the lead singer, let's just say, with his voice not sounding like it's coming from the same song as the instrumental. His attempts at lyrics are also superbly shit. I quote:
Your mother gave birth to you with love inside
She had candlelight and songs of life
Brandon, I love you, I love her, she is your mom
Absolutely no words. Needless to say: let's not go, Brandon.

Reactions: Death By Looch

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
What the fuck did I do

• Haha
Reactions: Death By Looch

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky

Gnesa - Wilder

The amazing thing about this one is that it's so obvious what they've done to hide the fact that this woman Can Not Sing. Either they forgot to try AutoTune or even that couldn't save her, so they buried her vocals in the mix. Seriously. The instrumental overshadows her so much you can barely hear her, but you can make out just enough to know that it has no relation to the intended melody whatsoever. It's not even that good of an instrumental, as you can tell, but it's somehow the best part of this.

GARBAGE

Reaction score
I remember that song coming out and I remember no one could tell if it was purposely bad or not to either make fun of, or try to piggyback some of the viral magic of "Friday."

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

Kevin Federline - PopoZão

Remember when K-Fed beat John Cena on RAW? Horrible times. This was the first result of Britney Spears' ex trying to parlay the fame of once having slept with a singer into a musical career. It's inspired by Brazilian music and features lyrics about ass-shaking. How very deep. The vocal style and backing track combine to give the overall feeling of a Pitbull song, but if you put it into the PaRappa the Rapper game and then started playing badly so the instrumental turns into a sucky version of itself. Rubbish, in an inspired way, like only someone who thinks they know music but doesn't could make. K-Fed took the reaction to this song badly, cutting it from the tracklist of his album Playing with Fire. However, the remaining songs are bad in ways that aren't funny or memorable, which is ultimately worse.

will always remind me of this

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels