HooooooooRahhh...Rep for Comments...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

TheMizcopy.jpg

HooooRahhhh...

My newest attempt at Gfx'ing...Tell me what you think...andi also need advice on the font...

Wrestling Station

- the images are too blurry imo.
- why you added splatter brush on it? i dont see the use of using it for this theme.
- the colors are ok (coz he is in ECW)
- and yes the text is not good, i know i should be the last person to advice someone about text, coz i still find difficulties in matching the best text with the theme used!! still! lol.

Sieben

Reaction score
Agreed on all counts above.

The text doesn't match either the theme or the character. The mesh style layer should be sat underneath the centered picture and the background images should perhaps be faded with a gradient instead of being blurred.

And no splatter brushes. Either a tech style brush to accentuate Miz's character or a grunge style for ECW would be preferable.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
It's not even the splatter, its just that it's too blury and the font is way too plain.

6.5/10

TK.GFX

Reaction score
I dont mind the splatter, but whatever pattern you put over it just made the whole thing too blury. The text isnt very good, i dont mind that its plain, but the white just doesnt work. Try downloading abunch of fonts, Dafont.com is a good place to download some. But hey, i'm not very good with text either, so what the hell do i know?

5/10

Enigma22

Reaction score
-the back ground pics are way to blury

-i think the text would look better if u just added an effect on it or something around it...

- i dont think the colors suit him... it suits ecw but i barely consider him in ecw...

J

THanxs for the advice guys...Yea i'll make sure not to go ape shit on the slatters again...