homicide on suicide?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mega_93w

Reaction score
what do you think of TNA getting rid of the Suicide character?

i personally liked the character and to me he became something like a mascot for TNA.

Tobe__

Reaction score
I actually liked the character as well, all the way until they fucked it up by removing everything that was exciting about him. Remember when they stuck him in a team with Morgan, Hernandez and Pope? He looked so out of place. Suicide shouldnt be teaming with anyone, he should come out of the dark, do his job and leave, I remember I loved the promos before his character debuted, this whole thing with the website and all was something refreshing. But again, TNA managed to ruin something good.

Reaction score
I didn't know what the point was for the Suicide character other than to disguise Kaz. It's a freaking video game character. Leave it at that. As much time as Suicide was around, Kazarian could of been contending for the World Title.

chessarmy

Reaction score
It was an awful character that came from an even worse videogame, thank god its gone

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I found Suicide pretty useful when it came to the X-Division. I thought it was pretty lame though when the rumors of different wrestlers playing him. Like first I heard it was Kaz, then maybe Kaz had an injury and Daniels filled in. Hypothetically speaking, If Kaz is playing Suicide, but goes injured. Daniels picks up the role for Kaz and ends up winning the X-Division belt as Suicide. Kaz heals and retakes the role as champion. Who gets that title reign on their resume? Maybe I am thinking too hard about these things.

He was a pretty cool character though. It was pretty lame how they made him through a video game. Still no reason for him not being there anymore.

phantomgerald

Reaction score
It has to be one person under the mask though. The character cannot last forever so it must proceed after he gets unmasked. But since they have already used so many guys, there's no meaning to it anymore.

hndsmepete

Reaction score
The character was fine as a short term video game tie-in. The problem happened when the game flopped & Suicide outstayed his purpose. The character should have been over a long time ago, it serves no purpose other than as a reminder of how broken the TNA game was. The only way to tell character movesets apart was by the finishers. Though the character models were amazing, still better than any game released by WWE. The character in game was voiced by Low Ki & he was originally supposed to portray Suicide in TNA.

Axis

Reaction score
You're all missing the most important part: he sucked. He was in a goddamn body suit. It was impossible for him to sell, show emotion, or tell any sort of story. He was the epitome of hitting different MOVES~ with no thought to them, then taking MOVES~ with an extra dose of no thought. It was as if, well, he were a video game character.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I thought the idea of Suicide was pretty cool. It was a good way of promoting their 1st video game. The main protagonist from the game right there.

The way it was executed was horrible though. 1st off, the character debuted way too late. The game had been out for what a month or 2 before he debuted. By then, people new how shitty the game was. I know Kaz was injured prior to the character debuting, but still. Plus as someone said above, he should have been a loner. Him happily teaming with people didn't make it better. Did I mention it was to promote a shitty game?

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I think Suicide could have worked if he would have debuted 2-3 months before the game came out. It may have not only helped the Suicide character but also it could have boosted game sales, a win-win for TNA.

hbkfan

Reaction score
the Suicide chareter was a good idea but as usual tna droped the ball on the chareter.