Homicide in CZW?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
It has been announced Homicide will face Ruckus at CZW Dishonorable Conduct August 11th. It should be a great match, both guys are capable of putting on great matches. I'm sure Ruckus will win as he just won the title, he's not going to lose it this soon. I'm just a little surprised TNA is letting Cide compete in CZW, not sure why.

Thoughts...

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
That would be a great match IMO. Ruckus is actually one of the people in CZW that I like. Ruckus can be something special if given the right direction and the freedom to let his in ring ability speak for itself as he has already been CZW Champ. before. Homicide is something that CZW needs because he can actually put on a half-decent wrestling match and CZW needs to remove that "Weapons first wrestling". I am surprised as well that TNA is going to allow Homicide to wrestle an indy event. But this could be to keep Homicide as he may have been one of the guys who were unhappy with TNA, with this TNA trying to bring up his morale.

Cynic Clinic

Reaction score
Why can't Homicide work CZW? TNA only bars you from working ROH, PWG, and WWE. TNA also takes a slice out of your paycut because you get publicity on TV.

It'll be a one time thing, and a good match. I probably won't buy it though. It could end in a run-in or bullshit ending. But that's CZW.

Rell

Reaction score
I know TNA contracted wrestlers are allowed to accept Indy booking, but its not everyday you see a TNA superstar in CZW. I would expect a usual UWF appearance. I guess the fact that CZW is one of the "Popular" Independent promotions, is the reason why I'm surprised.

ncryan10

Reaction score
i know the contract said promotions can use there wrestlers just as long as they dont sell the dvd to third parties which cczw has to smart mark video is czw disturibtor

Reaction score
Awesome Homicide has been in CZW before cant wait for this match would love to see Homicide at CZW champion.