Holy Shit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I dunno how or when, but I somehow am now able to view HIAT once again after like, a 3 month hiatus.

Quick! Someone reply to this message so that I can deliver an obligatory suplex!

Doomsdays thread requesting to be let back into serious discussions like, 3 months ago is hilarious btw.

Yes I've been necroing what important threads I've missed since I stopped being able to view it. lol.

Reaction score
^ You released him of his SMod duties and gave them to Adam; nice job!

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
What the fuck is this bullshit. I click a thread titled holy shit and it turns out to be knox dribble
How about we demod everybody for being incompetent at their internets title and let the forum run it's course uninteruppted. it's what you don't do that always turns out to be the best aid available.

Reaction score
How about we demod everybody for being incompetent at their internets title and let the forum run it's course uninteruppted. it's what you don't do that always turns out to be the best aid available.

Or maybe just ModJohn.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Why don't you go fucking mod your life. Do your fucking homework and come back when your valuable you dull ass tool

Reaction score
Love you too, sexy. For your info, bbe: I've done all my homework..