HOLY SHIT

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

I think it was Half Sack Pedophile. I forget now. It was something like that.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
SOMEONE WUSSED OUT AND CHANGED LKP'S NAME BACK.

Wasn't wussing out. There could of been the chance that he doesn't stay logged in on his computer (frankly I wouldn't if I were him, I wouldn't want to expose my family if I were in his shoes) so an error could of popped up today when he tried to log in as "LKP" and then the forum would say "No user found." Then he would be all confused and have a meltdown.

LadyHotrod

Wasn't wussing out. There could of been the chance that he doesn't stay logged in on his computer (frankly I wouldn't if I were him, I wouldn't want to expose my family if I were in his shoes) so an error could of popped up today when he tried to log in as "LKP" and then the forum would say "No user found." Then he would be all confused and have a meltdown.

Wuss.

:shifty: