Holy Shit.. Story time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

...god...

Reaction score
Sunday was like the greatest day of my life. I was moving to Florida and figured fuck it, I'll be driving right by Atlanta right around the time of Wrestlemania, so why don't I stop by and check it out? Inside I kept thinking that I would find SOME way, like I always do, to get in. First of all, there's A LOT of fucking black people in AL, Georgia. A LOT. Just a gross amount, and they do whatever the fuck they want. They seemed like decent people, didn't really see em committing crimes, but the assholes would just wander off and run out in front of the streets downtown, just straight up running rampant while I'm trying to drive. Not even joking, never seen anything like this, I was getting pretty pissed. Then JUST across the street from the Georgia Dome, there's literally a HUGE suburb, which is legitimately 100% consisting of black people, just wandering EVERYWHERE, it's a massive fucking ghetto. I stopped at this McDonald's there for some reason to go to the bathroom and I got the fuck out of there ASAP, the most ghettoest McDonald s ever, meanwhile like three black guys are staring at my parked car, so I got the fuck out of there ASAP as well and parked in some random ass garage downtown (where there's at least some whities). Anyways, I got there and it was fucking nuts, 70,000 fucking people all gathered outside chanting shit just freaking out. After a couple hours, I was seriously desperate, trying to find a ticket or steal one or anything but then I was like nah fuck it I'll just leave. As I was leaving, some random ★★★★★★ came up to me and asked me if I wanted to buy a ticket, I was like uh ok maybe, but he said he only had two and they were together so he couldn't. I was like w/e and kept walking.. another ★★★★★★ was selling em, so I asked him but he only had two as well. Then as I'm walking away, this black dude runs up and is like "You only need one? I got one". I asked how do I know they're legit? And he said (basically) that he would walk me straight up to the ticket guy and do it there, I said ok cool. Problem was, my shitty ass bank temporarily blocked my card because they got a security breach on it from some gas station or something where they said the information was compromised. So I couldn't get the money without having to call em and the guy said it was like $150. Funny shit, we ran ALL around that fuckhole Atlanta downtown as I was making calls and running to ATMs, asking people where the Bank of America ATM was. This poor fucker was so tired, sweating to death, following me around, he was like DUDE HOW THE FUCK AREN'T YOU TIRED (he's the one who started the pushing to run as well). Felt so bad for the guy, put him through hell, but I finally got the money and we just straight up walked right up there, almost like he worked for the place (go figure) and did it. Seriously love the guy almost fucking hugged him, words can't describe how happy and excited was I got in to fucking Wrestlemania.. and I never even planned on being able to get in; 70k people, The Rock, Austin, Triple H, Taker. Still unbelievable, like a dream.

It was crazy. Not as loud as I thought it'd be, but the arena was huge. The seat was meh, like $80 for the 2nd section, but the funny thing was. As soon as I sat down and Bryan and Sheamus had their shitty match (one of the two kids and an old dude I sat next to claimed that I bought the ticket from one of the kid's dad and they were all legitimately excited, however the kid was fucking WHITE, and I was like oh.. that black guy was your dad? He just smiled, so I don't think he quite understood. I just left it at that, best to not ask questions.), I was looking all over for other seats and I was like, k, fucked this, moved RIGHT up to the middle-front area. Fucking perfect view to ringside, prob like a $200-300 seat for the rest of the show, hahaha. Some black kids claimed one of my seats but I just moved up closer, it's pretty much as close as you can get without having to go through security at ringside. And btw, found out the ringside/front-row seats cost anywhere from 1.8k-2.0k. Fucking gross. But yeah, I was right in front when TRIPLE H came out with his bad ass entrance and spit the water and had a classic match with The Undertaker, saw The Rock, saw Stone fucking Cold, even saw HB fucking K. Only one complaint. Straight up, all those fans, they came to see the fucking Rock (I don't blame them), primarily, along with Austin and Taker/HHH, they didn't give a shit about anything or anyone else, I'm sure you all could probably tell. It was funny, funny how over The Rock is, the people woulda ate it up if he just booked himself in a title match after the end and won the title. I woulda flipped. Anyways, I found this hilarious. 2/3 of those things delivered, it was just dumb that Austin didn't say ONE word or really do anything. Like, really? People were practicing their "What?" and "Hell yeah" all before the show and he couldn't have said just one fucking thing on the microphone? The guys in ridiculously good shape yet he won't do anything but a Stunner, just kind of a let down and the match itself was shit, only somewhat redeemed by Cole's epic antics. A JBL run-in woulda done wonders for it.

...god...

Reaction score
I can't imagine how shitty that WM woulda been if The Rock wasn't announced as the guest host in February. Fans wouldn't have reacted to shit, lmao.

fuzzy

Reaction score
Sounds like you had a blast! glad to hear it, nice man....:)
which match and which wrestlers got the biggest pop from the crowd?

...god...

Reaction score
Like I said, The Rock. And the biggest, most epic fucking pop/moment of Wrestlemania was BY FAR after Triple H tombstoned The Undertaker and he kicked out. The whole arena just came fucking alive and unglued after that, people FLIPPED OUT and were hooked on the rest of the match from there to no ends. It was funny, they literally started hugging each other and high fiving and shit. They were all over the ramps. The ★★★★★★ behind me was screaming at the top of his lungs, he was super obnoxious and HATED Triple H.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Fuckin ★★★★★★s :nonono:

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Btw do you think you were on tv for some time? I want to start a ''find g1 at wrestlemania'' contest.

...god...

Reaction score
I'm 100% sure I was, I told Peep to look at the pre-WM thing. I was on camera like 10 times. Wearing a white shirt, black pants, and black shades. And I'm like the only tan one there.. so I won't be hard to find. Everyone else was either white or black, rofl.

...god...

Reaction score
Like I said, in the middle, right in front of the ring, left of the announcers. So I prob won't be on camera throughout the show, don't think anyone really had a sign near me. But the pre-show, for sure.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
There was no pre-show.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Alright, find the sand ★★★★★★ in the middle is up. Winner becomes super mod for a month.

Rell

Reaction score
... = Great One???

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p