Holy F! Pipebomb time!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Time for an mf'n pipebomb!

First things first, I would just like to say that the site in its current form looks like puke. The random colored forums, stylized in boxes instead of rows, the dumb little ring at the top of the site, the same bland look for the last 6 years! I'd like to think that this site would've been better after Solidus was dead... but it's only stagnated! I don't care for the current color scheme, but it is what it is. However, the layout of the site is really bad. It looks generic, has no personality or umf. TheWWEForum was an ugly ass site, but at least it was customized and in-tune with a 'wrestling forum'.

Second thing is that the site is still stuck in 2019 despite being about 5 months removed from the Serverpocalypse. Meaning the site is in virtual decay. I mean, we still have EVOLVE and CHIKARA prefixes. For the uninitiated, CHIKARA shut down because everyone there was a rapist and EVOLVE got bought by grandaddy Vince like 18 months ago.. Get rid of those tings! Sticky the general discussion threads in some of these sections that have nothing stickied. Also, why the hell is there still a 2K20 section that hasn't been archived under the Gaming section!? The game came out over a year ago, nobody plays it, it sucks ass and it's community is basically dead. We've got a fantasy league section that hasn't been used in over a year!

I've already brought this attention to the administrators, but that wrestling news bot has given me ass herpes and it's time to either behead it or put it under control!!

Also no more cat emotes! We don't have to let the legacy of two really weird peeps continue to dictate the ambiance of our site! I've posted a number of handmade emotes, as as CM Punk, and I don't mind making more but for the love of god get rid of the 88 cats!

I know my illustrious career as a forum administrator of PWF doesn't hold any weight, but I've always been a firm believer in ushering in a new era with a new look, new vibe and just changing the formula. Solidus has left but this site is almost exactly how he left it.

@CM Punk agrees

:pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb::pipebomb:

Reactions: IndyWrestler1

The Fiend

Reaction score
ddkb9j9-38a01c20-e535-42a1-b52c-8d1283377ce4.png

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I can Honestly say I agree with @E.A. Roadster . I been here almost 4 yrs and I too would like to see more of a forum Upgrade as well.