Hogan Tweets On Edge Retirement

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MattC13

Reaction score
I've always wondered...

...I've never watched TNA. I don't know what it's like, how it's different from WWE, and some other things. I can't really say it "sucks" because I've never seen it. So, what is it like?

xtremebadass

Um it's wrestling, with an X Division, 6 sided ring, athleticism, and a show that if it sucks, you only wasted an hour of your time not 2. I hope I answered your question

Wrestling Station

also it signs kicked out wrestlers from WWE hehe. Example; Christian Cage, Rhino, Kevin Nash, Scott Steiner, Kurt Angle.

xtremebadass

and just to add, we mean all of this in a good way, dont mis interpret it

MattC13

Reaction score
KK. I live in Canada. I don't know when TNA is on.

xtremebadass

Hell, it's Canada, they love wrestling, im sure TNA is on at some convenient time

NooDLE

Reaction score
Canada its on the same time as USA... Thursdays, 9:00pm on Spike TV... depends where you live in Canada though.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Be forewarned. TNA is very different for the most part, and their tv show, really, really sucks imo.

But their ppv's are worth taking a look. Personally I'd download some shit first to see what you think.

xtremebadass

well it's not like he is spending money or betting his life, it's just watching a TV show here, watch it, if ya like ok, if ya dont ya dont lol

Reaction score
the wrestling is much better, imo, but becuz they only have an hour they don't let them go at it long enough. just go to the wrestlign media section, and i thin knation posts episodes of impact... and im sure while you're there you can find some payperviews

Ox Baker

Reaction score
Funny....

everyone says how tna is only an hour and it sucks but you get more actual wrestling out of tna in one hour, than raw in 2 hours. Check out the raw minutes and tna minutes i've been posting for a run down on both shows, if you like recaps and replays, watch raw, if you like wrestlin, you get as much in half the time watchin tna. I was close to being having tna bias cause the past two wwe shows i've bought tickets to have been cancelled, after taking off work, and buying 8 tickets once and 10 another time,it was a hassle both times to have my money refunded i've spent my last dollar on wwe unless it's a cool figure. They've hung me out to dry 2 times, the 3rd won't happen cause i won't let it.

03mnm

Reaction score
Different is TNA rules and WWE suck lol only joking I like both WWE and TNA. TNA is new fresh and has nice spin to wrestling.

03mnm

Reaction score
You should especially the PPVs there are wicked well worth the money

lord batair

Reaction score
Well i prefer the weekly impact that pay per view but for my defense i've started watch TNA end of the year 2006 and the best matches was already gone (like i saw in the 50 greats moment dvd of TNA). Just dont download against all odds it's not a good pay per view for making an opinion about what TNA as to offer. But they got wrestler who actually perform something instead of giving punch like in WWE. Really flying high action. But it takes me time to actually like the show and not pushing myself for watching it regulary. But if they working in the right direction again (who say's russo out :bye1: ) in the future, TNA is the next big thing in wrestling.