Hogan Starting Own Wrestling Federation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Mat

vickymania
if show joins Hogan circus ever,then i think gettin guys like goldberg,lesnar and Kevin Nash will actually attract audience to come..

lol a WCW recreation

vickymania
which TV network you guys think might give Hogan to air his Circus?
am sure Spike and Sci-Fi have their hands full

probally TNT or MTV

vickymania

Reaction score
yeah,a wcw recreation,why not?? meybe they can get the NWA title then back for reckoning.

WITH sPIKE tv CANCELLIN gOLDBERG'S sHOW,I think Bill Wont be joining TNA as there were talks of him returning to wrestling..if he decides to join WWE again,its his choice..but somewhere down th eline,i have a feeling if Hogan show is on the roll,he might join him..talk of heavyweights in Hogan's Circus..he might even get his NWA Championship back,if Hogan can get the title for his show..

Mr. Mat

i doubt goldberg would go back to WWE after they ruined his streak god i hope he doesnt go back to WWE because he's the biggest diva in wrestling
so him & hogan will get along fine

Reaction score
I am just praying that this works out. I got hyped up for WSX when it started and it turned out to be shit, hopefully this will work though, I wouldnt mind seeing an old school company

ncryan10

Reaction score
this is what we need a fourt company you know i mean fourth big company if only we got noah on tv and ppv

vickymania

Reaction score
Hogan told that if his shows starts off,it will have an easy schedule for wrestler's,which might mean,that only 2-3 days of work and party the rest..why wont wrestler's join him,i dont see any reason..thats exactly the reason ANgle went to TNA,to get an easy schedule to work on..

Mr. Mat

lol i'll rep any of you guys 2 times if his new promotion lasts longer then 4 weeks

Travis40

Add me to that list, and hopefully it doesn't last very long, and I can't believe that Big Show would ever become a boxer.

vickymania

Reaction score
mat,if it runs for more than 4 weeks,hogan will do anything tomake it run for more 4-8 weeks,trust me..he needs to take Inde writers first and if it gets success ( which is 50-50 as of now ),he'll definately get some good names to join him in the circus..

vickymania

Reaction score
Hogan's goin mad on the Steroid issue right now..wonder guys on his show will be on the 'roids or not..one thing for sure,if he makes wrestler's not to do 'roids,he wont have many heavyweights around..gettin MTV,VH1 to air his promotion wont be that bad for starters..Spike TV already movin UFC to wednesday's to increase TNA show to 2 hrs..dont think they will take on another promotion for now,surely..

"On July 26th, Hulk Hogan appeared on QVC and sold 13,000 units of his Hogan Grill for $1.3 million.

It looks as if Eric Bischoff has been trying to drum up investors for Hogan's proposed international pro wrestling tour.

- PWmania.com"

as expected,eric is indeed helping Hogan..lol,a WCW recreation is not far from here on..
comments people..

King_Ash

Reaction score
HCW - Hogan Championship Wrestling.

FUCK SAKE Hogan just give up... jesus christ, pissed off at Vince because your past your prime and he wont let you back on TV so you start up your own promotion so you can get more TV time... I think Hogan has soled out... anyone else?

vickymania

Reaction score
as we have discussed on this thread,that if Eric is the guy behind this,then Hogan might have success with his Circus..now that sources revealed that its indeed Bischoff,lets see what comes up in the next few months..