Hogan Comments on TNA's Lack of Progress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
A fan criticized Hulk Hogan on Twitter for TNA Wrestling making little forward progress after joining the organization over a year ago with promises of high expectations. Hogan responded to his criticism.

“Have you ever moved a mountain?†he replied. “It moves slow. There’s more to this business than you or I will ever understand.

“I’m trying, I think I’ve learned a lot in thirty years, we are on the same page. I’ve been there a year. That’s funny. McMahons have been in it for decades and decades!â€

I suspect that when Hogan joined the company he didn't tell them that it would take a very long time and that it was equivalent to moving a mountain. With the amount of extra money being spent on the roster they need to have great increases in revenue to ensure that they remain in profit. The trouble is TNA is a private company so they don't release their balance sheet at the end of the year and so we can't really tell how they are going behind the scenes. Not sure why he needed to reference the McMahons at the end, he has been in the business for nearly as long as Vince anyway.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Bleugh...

I'm getting tired of Hogan backtracking and shit... When he arrived they drew a 2.0... AGAINST RAW I MIGHT HAD! Then they failed to captalized, they failed to show people why to watch TNA, instead they relied on Hogans debut to boost shit up and it failed epically; So they go on a year long storyline, which was a goddamn fucking swerve instead of something worthwhile. Then they turn Fortune Heel, epically bad booking, then they go and turn them face, without Ric Fuckin' Flair = fail.

Then say it "takes time" and I ain't even gotten into the quality of booking, direction of storylines; storyline leads... Segment usage... FUCK IT! As the Iron Sheik or Mean Gene would say.

ChainGang Saluter

Reaction score
Hulk Hogan is full of excuses, end of story.

He's probably finally realised that no amount of money thrown around is ever going to stand a chance competing with a well developed company like the WWE.

However, a great way to start that so called, "mountainous push," is to fire that half witted fool known as Vince Russo.

Last edited:

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
TNA is going nowhere. I was thinking of watching in Mid 2010 but the shit that's happening now, the time I decided to watch is when the company is dead and gone.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
TNA decided to use big name promotion for there company, and not do what they are suppose to be. They were known as the alternative of wrestling, which was there tag line. Sure they had some big time stars jump ship. RVD, Kurt Angle, etc. but they promoted Hogan,and Hogan promoted them big. Now when you want to do something good with a company your allowed to take shots at another company but too many of them gets tad bit annoying. TNA fans in orlando are arrogant and feel TNA is doing awesome, when really it is down in the shit hole right now. TNA took there marketing and made it bad hoping Hogan would help them out when really it didn't. It made them worse because they were worried "What is WWE doing". Then focusing on themselves.