Hogan calls Abyss his next "John Cena" & more

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

If by that Hogan means "He'll be turned on by the fans for turning into such a pussy" like the WWE fans did to Cena, then Hogan may just be on the money. If not then he should hand all his creative control to NASH and let us see two hours of The Beautiful People mudwrestling every week.

LKP

Abyss can change his style yeah. And he is not that bad in the ring. And can be a good main eventer sure. But next John Cena? Hogan took the wrong pills that day i think.

Qwake

For a guy who is going to be the next John Cena he sure does lose alot, he's probably lost more matches in the past few months then Cena has in the past few years. I like Abyss, great monster, but with the booking he's had I'd be very suprised if he got out of the midcard.

LadyHotrod

So does this mean Abyss will be reduced to 5 moves and make horrible movies?

LKP

I hope so LHR. Abyss can start wearing dog tags to the ring now. And why not give us a salute.

The Rated R CMStar

Not for anything and despite what haters say, everyone in the TNA roster dream of being just close as to what John Cena is.

Great One

Yes, you know all the TNA wrestlers... and that's totally what someone like Kurt Angle would want.. so dumb.

The Rated R CMStar

Let's see, the biggest draw in wrestling since Stone Cold, makes movies (something Kurt himself has tried to do even less succesfully than Cena, which is saying something), is worldwide known and is a good wrestler having good matches with everyone with the occasional above average match. Yes, I say even Kurt Angle would want to be more like Cena

Qwake

^ Nah I think Kurt would rather just be himself, putting on great matches with pretty much anybody for many years, being a gold medal winner and whatnot. I'm sure Angle couldn't care less about being more like Cena but what do we know.

Great One

but what do we know.
Exactly, which is why saying something like that is utterly Blue. If Kurt wanted to be Cena, he wouldn't have left the WWE. He even stated he couldn't handle and didn't want to be the top guy but Vince kept pushing him.