Hogan calls Abyss his next "John Cena" & more

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

^^^Damn, Hogan's got his shit twisted... I mean even the most ignorant mark knows John Cena is the next Abyss!

I can't defend that. I'm the biggest TNA mark on the site and I can't defend that. lol.

LOL... Don't you miss Roxxi Laveaux Fanboy? ...You know, just to give others a slightly more favourable persception of your goodself? : oP

Great One

I can't imagine or fathom someone saying these things, so I'll just pretend this was a false report.

DcDudley

Reaction score
I think Bischoff is getting off too easy here...it is impossible for one man (hogan) alone to be that Blue.lol

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Yea i dont see it at all if he is then TNA does not have a bright future

Kizza

Are people still wondering why Vince doesn't see TNA as competition?

-TJ-

Wait... what?

I'm just going to believe that Hogan's speech is messed up because of his old age.

kingovkings

Reaction score
OMG Hogan has lost i mean Abyss = tna's Cena ? Hmmm let me think ...... Hogan is on crack gotta be with statements like that.

EnterTamed

Reaction score
Abyss is a good worker and can work just fine without weapons, but he can't do that if all tna ever puts him in are hardcore matches. plus he does whatever is asked. Abyss should be one of their main guys, no doubt. AJ/Joe/Daniels/Abyss are who i consider TNA.

Sure he'll always be a fan favorite becuase he'll take bumps no one else will, but he'll never get that big like a cena, hogan i think was just trying to put him over, but was a d bag in the way he said it

Great One

Sorta agree with that, but that really wasn't the most asinine comment that I saw in this interview.

Soulpower

A guy who wears a mask, isn't that good on the mic and has to rely for the most part on Hardcore Matches to be somewhat entertaining is going to be TNA's John Cena?

Hulk Hogan, wrestling genius! :shifty:

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Well with the mask at least the you can't see me part will work. Actually now I'm picturing Abyss dropping some dope rhymes.