Hogan/Bret Twitter Feud

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Hulk Hogan is completely spinning his earlier comments and has forgiven Bret Hart for his disparaging remarks concerning him on Twitter. "Last and only comment for Bret," Hogan wrote [COLOR=#003399 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=#003399 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]tonight[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]. "I hope he finds happiness in life, I feel bad for him and I have totally forgiven him much respect."

Hart was asked to give his thoughts on Hogan last night on the social networking website, writing: "Hogan's nothing but a two-faced, backstabbing, steroid freak who deserved everything he got."

As noted earlier here on WrestlingINC.com, Hogan responded to his harsh criticism this morning as he implied that Hart was guilty of everything he accused him.

"Listen to where Bretts speaking from, it's funny he's done everything he's saying I did," Hogan wrote.

Hart fired back later, "That's not what John Graziano thinks, d--khead."

Graziano was a passenger in Nick Bollea's car during a car wreck that occurred in August 2007. He suffered injuries that left him in a vegetative state.

I am gonna laugh so damn hard if this eventually somehow turns into an air feud and they have a match at BFG or some shit.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
I don't really think we're going to be seeing Bret end up in TNA somehow and have them turn it into a feud.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Nah don't see Bret being in TNA at all as he legit dislikes Hogan, Flair, Russo and Eric I believe. But damn though two old ass men fighting on twitter lol.