Hogan, Batista, and/or RVD at WrestleMania 30?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
- Regarding WrestleMania XXX, Hulk Hogan is not signed as of today but people are talking confidently about the idea he would be with the company and involved with the biggest pay-per-view of the year in some form. However, it is openly believed and talked about internally that Hogan is not expected to wrestle. There's a feeling that even if officials wanted him to wrestle, he could not pass medical tests. Hogan most likely will not be teaming with John Cena and will likely do something like an appearance, a quick knock down to a heel and a promo.

Batista is also being talked about coming back internally.

At this point, Rob Van Dam is not in the WrestleMania plans but that could change.

Wrestling Observer

Hogan just should be there like Rock, Austin, and Michaels in come fashion IMO. (Trish and Lita too)

i would love a Dave return which everyone knows and I think him going after Orton wouldn't be bad or Brock for that matter.

As for RVD meh, better than a Jericho return IMO but he has no purpose outside maybe a MITB match or tag title match

Last edited:

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Jericho over Batista any day and it's also far more likely.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Jericho doesn't add anything. Not exposure, star power, or credibility to who he jobs to. It's a waste of a spot and has been IMO

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Kinda' sucks that we lost most of the replies to this thread, but oh well I'll post my thoughts again.

Think RVD at 'Mania is almost a guarantee because what part-timer is going to be part-time but miss 'Mania? Would be surprised if he missed it, but wouldn't be all that disappointed. Would prefer him to be in a multi-man or tag match.

Hogan and Batista: I won't believe it until I see it. Definitely hope Hulk doesn't wrestle, don't even know how much I'd like Batista to. If Hogan's there then a run-in during a heel segment is a must.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
As a fan of all three guys:

I'd be pretty happy if Hogan made an appearance, honestly, for such a historic moment for the company, Hogan pretty much has to be there!

Batista is a guy I've always liked, I like his charisma and honestly felt that he would be the breakout star that he became. I wouldn't be disappointed if he didn't show up, but it'd be nice.

RVD is the same thing as Batista really.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
It would appear that this week's report from the Wrestling Observer Newsletter of Batista possibly returning to WWE is legitimate as he is advertised to appear at a non-televised event in February.

On Sunday, February 16, 2014, WWE will hold a live event at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Tickets to the show are being sold via www.unlvtickets.com, and Batista advertised to appear at the event (he is also featured on a graphic on the front page of the website promoting the event).

Advertised details are as follows: "WWE’s Road to Wrestlemania will make a stop at Las Vegas’ Thomas and Mack Center on Sunday, February 16. Don’t miss your favorite WWE Superstars including: CM Punk, The Shield, Big Show, Kane, the WWE Divas and much more!Plus, see the special return of “The Animal” Batista, LIVE!

- pwpix

We need this in our lives

Fuck @Ben, not a pussy monster smiley in the database

Last edited:

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
all 3 seem logical and possible... Would be shocked if RVD didn't return at the Royal Rumble, he's a perfect guy to return, get a pop, hit his spots, eliminate a few and then run into a monster or whoever they want him to work with at Mania.... As for Hogan, Zeb Coulter and Jack Swagger seem like pretty obvious targets for an interrupted Mania promo. We all know we'll pop when his music hits.... Seems like Batista is on his way back and there is still a possibility of my prediction coming true.. A WrestleMania 6 man tag main event featuring Evolution!!!

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I do feel hogan would be a good way to turn Cesaro. If he can't work at all, let him play corner man and maybe Hulk Up on Zeb