hitman

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

dxfan12

Reaction score
did you hear that they're coming out with a movie based on the hitman games? i've been waiting for this movie since i started playing hitman! if u want more info go to hitmanmovie.com!

the dark knight

yea its been announced long ago and gonna be released after 2 weeks. as much as im a big fan of the game, the movie looks kinda disappointing and the gay actor from die hard 4 is starring...so not sure.

dxfan12

Reaction score
dude the guy from diehard 4 is not agent 47, it's timothy oliphant or sumthin like that.....

dxfan12

Reaction score
oh kk, i still wanna go to c it cuz i've been a big fan of hitman and i was wondering when they where gonna do a hitman movie......

PeepShow

Yeah, the Hitman games are a beast. I cant wait for this to come out. Ill will for sure be seeing this one

JHar888

Reaction score
Yeah, this has been rumored for quite some time. It probably won't live up to the hype though. :(