His Oh So Epic Return...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dre

Reaction score
As most know, the Undertaker is supposedly going to return to SD in a few weeks during Edges marriage. Even if that's not the case, he's expected to return in one way or another. My question to you is do you care about his return?

I can understand why people saying it is repetitive, but that won't necessarily be the case. Even if the feud with Edge continues for a while, I don't think it will get stale quickly, because the reason it was stale was the situation at the time, with La Familia constantly screwing Undertaker over. The situation may well be completely different when Taker returns, and I don't see the feud lasting an overly long time. It will just be about Undertaker getting his revenge for Edge screwing him out of the title. Without the belt on Edge there is not too much mileage for the feud to continue for a long time, and that is a good thing.

Undertaker will be more entertaining because there is new talent there for him to work with, in particular the much talked about possibility of an Umaga feud.

MikeRaw

Obviously we care. But I still dont think he is. first it was him returning at the draft, but that didnt happen... then NO he was supposed to return... Nope. So the only way to write him back in was some thing with the draft, and that didnt happen, so I honestly think he's done now.

Anyways, IF he did, I would definately care, hes a top guy of all time, and ya, thats it.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I really wish that he would come back to Raw, with a new gimmick because Raw need's a big star to recover from Triple H IMO.. Then, again with him on Smackdown! we can see Triple H feuding with 'Taker for the title..

Alot of good possiblities.. Honestly I think that the whole 'Taker ruin's the wedding will be scrapped.. I see Vickie being frustrated at Edge losing the title.. Some trouble stir's between the two. Edge tries to get at Triple H, and the title.. Then, in a match Edge accidentallly spear's Vickie causing them to be officially over.. Edge get's pissed, and is put in a big match by Vickie. Edge head's screw Edge over because Vickie was going to give them a title shot. Edge turn's face, and Edge, and Vickie feud.. Pretty realistic IMO

fteezy

Reaction score
I really wish that he would come back to Raw, with a new gimmick because Raw need's a big star to recover from Triple H IMO.. Then, again with him on Smackdown! we can see Triple H feuding with 'Taker for the title..

Alot of good possiblities.. Honestly I think that the whole 'Taker ruin's the wedding will be scrapped.. I see Vickie being frustrated at Edge losing the title.. Some trouble stir's between the two. Edge tries to get at Triple H, and the title.. Then, in a match Edge accidentallly spear's Vickie causing them to be officially over.. Edge get's pissed, and is put in a big match by Vickie. Edge head's screw Edge over because Vickie was going to give them a title shot. Edge turn's face, and Edge, and Vickie feud.. Pretty realistic IMO

WAAAAAAY OFF! Turning Edge as a face right now while he's at the peak of his career as a heel? HELL NO! No offense but NOT happening. Taker comes and breaks up the wedding.. goes after Edge but Edge runs off - every member in La Familia attempts to attack Taker but to no prevail while Edge just sits and watch on from the rampway. Takers uses Vickie as bate to get Edge to come to the ring.. but Edge doesn't come.. CHOKESLAM or TOMBSTONE on Vickie.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
It looks like Diesel was right and you were "Waaaayyyyyyy wrong"

The Rated R CMStar

I don't believe SD this week turned Edge face, it was more of just him switching to piss off heel.

scotland123

Reaction score
Yeah Edge looked more back to his psycotic self then a face. They fans were only cheering because Vickie is a more over heel than Edge is.

The Rated R CMStar

I see more probably Vickie turning face. You know, she will still get booed, but for booking she will be face.

LadyHotrod

He's come and gone so many times that I couldn't give a rat's ass. He's boring now. He really needs to retire and STAY retired.

the-gaffer

Reaction score
I would love a heel turn from Taker, but not turning Edge face in the meantime, I would like one of those unexplaned weird heel turns where Taker will help Edge win the title against Helmsley for some strange reason

The Undertaker could then cut a promo saying he choose to team with Edge because for the last 18 years he has been looking for someone as dark and deep as he is and now he has finally found him!