Hijo del Perro Aguayo Passes Away

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Looks like they filmed part of the ceremony for him and they are possibly going to show some of the footage on this week's episode of LU.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Well, this was nice to see. (from this week's episode of Raw)
tumblr_inline_nlow8tFRP21s4kk59_400.png

Reactions: Bort

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Applauding WWE for that world class tribute. Truly honorable in every way.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Applauding WWE for that world class tribute. Truly honorable in every way.

A RIP graphic would've been swell. But then again, I get it, he hasn't contributed to their company in any way, so they must've thought 'Fuck that guy.' which isn't nice.

On the other hand, I don't remember Schwarzenegger doing anything for WWE, except showing up on SD and hitting HHH, and yet he's being inducted to the HOF. So, to hell with WWE.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score

TMZ caught up with Bill Goldberg and asked him about the tragic death of Perro Aguayo Jr. after a freak in-ring accident this past weekend. Goldberg noted that it was a very rare accident, but feels that WWE should pay tribute to him at WrestleMania.

"There's no doubt, there needs to be a silent bell or a moment of silence for him," Goldberg said. "There's no doubt."

Goldberg also said that he hasn't spoken to Rey Mysterio since the accident, and that Rey's a great guy. He talked about wrestling him in WCW, and said that Rey never has any ill intent when he's working and that he goes above and beyond for the safety of his opponent. Goldberg said that Rey feels this more than anyone because he's got a great heart and that he would never want something like this to happen in his wildest dreams. He also feels that the incident should "absolutely not" make Rey retire.

Source: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...ls-wwe-should-pay-tribute-to-perro-aguayo-at/

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
They gave a shit when that McDonald guy died and when "Mad Dog" Vachon died and he had a useless and uneventful WWE run.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
They gave a shit when that McDonald guy died and when "Mad Dog" Vachon died and he had a useless and uneventful WWE run.

Well, thought you'd be used to WWE making silly decisions by now

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
WWE are the bannermen of the industry, it should be their moral obligation to pay respect when a wrestler dies, especially someone as big as Hijo del Perro.

What tribute?
Sarcasm.