• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

ok

ProWrestling.net is reporting that WWE’s Robbie McAllister told fans who ran into him in Orlando today that WWE is sending him home and he will not be part of WrestleMania 24. If Robbie is shooting straight with the fans, it can be assumed that this is his punishment for being at the live TNA broadcast last night.

not that big of news but i thought you guys might want to know, also this may be the same for rorie ? or how u spell it and also the info was from www.wrestlezone.com

HHHforever

Reaction score
Well I guess we'll see because I believe Robbie is supposed to be in the ECW battle royal tomorrow, I think he was in the tag preview on Tuesday. Also Rorry is injured so this "suspension" if it's true will not efffect him as it pertains to this weekend, but if they are that pissed and continue to punish Robbie it could effect Rorry in the long run.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Well not really, but the fact is that they are one of the few actual tag teams in the WWE at this moment in time. The tag division is so pathetic they don't need to lose anyone at this moment in time.

Nation

That was pretty fucking shitty of TNA to do regardless if i like the guy or not. He might be out of a fucking job soon and im pretty sure the guy has a family to feed.

CenaMark54

You know what...I actually believe this report.

I'm sure any fed has a rule against its wrestlers appearing on tv at a rival promotion. It just doesn't look good.

It was a pretty shitty thing for TNA to do. You could tell Robbie was sort of pissed the camera was in his face and he defintiely felt uncomfortable.

This should literally piss wrestlers off and I'm sure whoever made this decision is going to get some serious heat. Its gotta piss the wrestlers off that they would pull shit like that.

Nation

Guess so.

Most already know this, but Derreck Graham-Couch, identified as a WWE wrestler on last night's Impact show, is Robbie McAllister. This was a major issue and there are a lot of TNA wrestlers really hot at management over it, and will be even more because WWE sent McAllister home today.

PeepShow

He was sent home as in basically fired or just on leave for a while?

This Guy

For the record, Robbie was never part of the 24 man battle royal.

And Rory is injured...so they probably were never going to be part of Wrestlemania to begin with.

Eddie#1

Reaction score
Paul Heyman was sent home, but not fired, he just didn't renew his contract, never fired

chessarmy

Thats pretty stupid. Just because he wanted to enjoy a wrestling show doesnt mean he should be punished. Besides, it was TNA's fault for showing him on TV anyway