Hi

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ThomC

Reaction score
One of my favorite posters from that other forum. Welcome to here.

Veritas

Reaction score
I believe the only ones who've come from OWW so far are myself, Pumpt, Thom, Saucey, and, now CT. Thom and I were Admins over there and Pumpt a Global, we know a few things about running a forum and at least trying to stimulate discussions. Saucey....I find him funny but I've conversed with him through the interweb for over a year now. He does know his stuff, he's just usually too focused on making drunk posts to actually contribute to the discussions. When it comes to old school stuff though, he's definately an assest.

And CT - awesome. This dude right here is definately someone I'd like to sit down with and discuss wrestling. We'd probably be there for hours. Welcome CT, glad you found your way, lol. Sorry it took me so long to respond to your last PM over there, I try to avoid that site unless I'm looking to poach more of the valuable members.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
OWW, I posted over there. Didn't post much, though, and ended up getting a stalker, lololololllll.

Anyways, yeah, not sure why people complain about the older wrestlers retiring or going to other promotions....Piper is life and it sucks that he's retired but the time comes when that has to happen and I am glad he at least makes appearances on random episodes.

Also don't see how Punk being world champ is bad....Go watch Punk in ROH. If you still think he sucks then wow....he's better than a lot of guys on the WWE roster and, imo, he is the best thing about the WWE right now. Not boring at all.

Hi.

fuzzy

Reaction score
hey man, welcome to the fourm. no worries I won't bust ur balls....
they're too flat