Hi.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

You still going to cry about how this forum sucks?

Pretty sure we were just messing around tbh.

I really don't care, as long as we don't get banned again in the no rules section for breaking the rules.

J

Pretty sure we were just messing around tbh.

I really don't care, as long as we don't get banned again in the no rules section for breaking the rules.

I agree, I still don't know why I was banned, pretty sure it was for saying I was leaving, which doesn't even break a rule.

This Guy

well I'm 32 and I make spelling mistakes and what not all the time.....of course I also don't then claim to be a teaching assistant. I've always admited to my bad spelling and grammer and all that.

the408kid

Reaction score
well I'm 32 and I make spelling mistakes and what not all the time.....of course I also don't then claim to be a teaching assistant. I've always admited to my bad spelling and grammer and all that.
I admit I make mistakes with the keyboard but I'm not a computer teacher.

LadyHotrod

You also don't PM people with I AM SO GLAD I AM STRESSING YOU OUT LMAO everytime YOU get a red rep.

I don't know, it seems to lack stress red repping people and looks like it would be stressful to see a red rep and PM the person multiple times about it.

Beer

His posts are moronic. Nothing to do with his grammar or spelling, tbf. Just everything about it, seems idiotic.

LadyHotrod

His posts are moronic. Nothing to do with his grammar or spelling, tbf. Just everything about it, seems idiotic.

Exactly. The teacher/bad spelling and grammar thing is ironic but his posts just scream Corky from Life Goes On.