• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hi

WHO WIN?

• Mac

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charlie

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Dee

• Dennis

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Frank

• Total voters

David Blaine

Hey guys, I've been off wrestling for about 4 years but used to use forums all the time and my girlfriend's brother is a huge WWE fan and my Mum fuckin loves Roman Reigns so thought I'd try to get back into the game so to speak. Also drawn to this forum because theres an efed and I was considering maybe dabbling in that again to refresh my writing skills as I used to do a lot of creative writing. What else is there about me? Idk, I write music, I love "It's always sunny"? Whatever I'm boring nice to meet you guys?

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Welcome to the site. I am pretty sure most on here would call me the Dennis of this place. Giant asshole who is still somehow lovable, most likely attributed to my unique charm. Arguably the craziest in the head. And definitely the only one with any brains around here ;). You mentioned your mom loves Roman, she must be a smart woman. Is she single? xD

Anyway, if I haven't scared off yet another fresh fish by now, you'll do just fine here. If you're trying to get back into wrestling in general, watching Raw, NXT, Smackdown, or any major PPV would be a great start. We do live discussions in the chat thing at the bottom of the screen, and we are always more than happy to answer any questions or discuss just about anything in there. It's a small, but very tight bunch here, but we're also pretty welcoming to new people as long as you're less of an asshole than me, which shouldn't be a hard standard to live up to.

You also mentioned getting back into an e-fed. Our e-fed works a little bit different from traditional feds, and is a lot more relaxed while still being very in-depth. It's run by @Beavie @Jonny Nostradamus and I guess sorta me, but mostly the other two xD. Do some looking around in there and see if it's something you'd be interested in. And uh, I think I'm obligated by my job title to tell you to be sure to read the rules threads and such too.

Anyway, have fun, look forward to seeing you around.

PS if you're a past member coming back as a sock puppet that hasn't yet been caught by the bosses yet, disregard everything I said and go fuck yourself.

PSS if you're not a past member then disregard the first PS.

InsaneAlphaBeta

Welcome fellow writer! I think you will like it here! (As i too am a writer!)

And dont worry as we also talk about other stuff too! like Movies and Video Games! (i specificly have been starting work on being the video game review guy for this site so look out for that!)

Also be sure to check here after Raw Smackdown NXT and AEW for the rate threads and share your thoughts on the shows should you decide to watch them!