Hi

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dazman

Jobber
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I appreciate it.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Dazman said:
Name: Dazman
Favourite Superstar & Why: Kaitlyn because she is Kaitlyn
How long I've been a fan of wrestling: Since WrestleMania XII
Favourite Wrestling Company: WWE and IMPACT Wrestling
How did you find the site? Through a member (See Below)
Will I be active here: I'll be as active as I possibly can be

Hey guys and girls, I'm Dazman. I'm not the best at this ice breaker type of thing so I'll try and keep it short and sweet. Some of you may have heard of me, I am quite a popular member on some of the biggest Wrestling forums on the net right now under the same name. If you haven't heard off me then I hope to create as good an impression and become friends with as many of you as possible. I am quite possibly the biggest Kaitlyn fan you will ever come across and have a slight obsession with her. It was Britanica who I knew from another forum that referred me here so a major shout out to her. Other than that feel free to get to know me via PM, leaving a comment or following me on Twitter (@Darren_h92) and I'll try to answer you as soon as possible.

That's all I guess.

Welcome :obama:

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
hey up welcome to the forums