Hi!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

450splash

Jobber
Reaction score
Name: PJ (only a nickname)
Favourite Superstar & Why: Chris Jericho. Because he's the best in whatever he does. Justin Gabriel is my second, because I lived in SA for 6 months. I saw him live in a show in 2006 (I'm never a fan of untelevised shows), and I said, "This guy will be in the big leagues someday.".
How long I've been a fan of wrestling: 10 years. and counting.
Favourite Wrestling Company: WWE. Know some TNA talents, but I like more people in the WWE.
How did you find the site?Someone's keep on posting about WWEForums.net, so I decided today that I'll check it out.
Will I be active here:Yeah, especially because I really like an active member here. ;))

Reactions: Matt

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
450splash said:
Name: PJ (only a nickname)
Favourite Superstar & Why: Chris Jericho. Because he's the best in whatever he does. Justin Gabriel is my second, because I lived in SA for 6 months. I saw him live in a show in 2006 (I'm never a fan of untelevised shows), and I said, "This guy will be in the big leagues someday.".
How long I've been a fan of wrestling: 10 years. and counting.
Favourite Wrestling Company: WWE. Know some TNA talents, but I like more people in the WWE.
How did you find the site?Someone's keep on posting about WWEForums.net, so I decided today that I'll check it out.
Will I be active here:Yeah, especially because I really like an active member here. ;))

We better watch out for that secret crush of yours, eh? ;))

Hi! I hope you really enjoy your stay here! ;D

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome PJ!
Y2J is awesome, I like him too. Lmao at your avatar! Sure Gabriel is a huge talent with lots of potential.
Did you pick up some Dutch in SA?
Hope to See you around!

450splash

Jobber
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Welcome PJ!
Y2J is awesome, I like him too. Lmao at your avatar! Sure Gabriel is a huge talent with lots of potential.
Did you pick up some Dutch in SA?
Hope to See you around!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
Some, yeah. Because Afrikaans borrowed some words from Dutch.
Dankie vir die warm welkom Jose!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome on board I like u like Gabriel as a fan myself and wish we got more from him WWE wise.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
450splash said:
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
Some, yeah. Because Afrikaans borrowed some words from Dutch.
Dankie vir die warm welkom Jose!

Haha klopt, graag gedaan!