Hi there.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Jasmale, lulz.

I think Jasmine posts on another wrestling forum I go to. I was going to ask if it was the same Jasmine who was pretending to be a slutty latina but I decided not to.

It's not. Jasmine isn't this Jasmine.

John

internet_serious_business3.jpg

Damn right. <3.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
tbh. With all these cool changes. The Kayfabe section should come back.

We had members coming back. Why not old sections. I mean it was pretty cool and people seemed to like it. So I say bring that back so people can have fun acting like true wrestling marks like everything we see is 100 % real.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
tbh. With all these cool changes. The Kayfabe section should come back.

We had members coming back. Why not old sections. I mean it was pretty cool and people seemed to like it. So I say bring that back so people can have fun acting like true wrestling marks like everything we see is 100 % real.

That's not coming back because everyone would argue over whether something was Kayfabe or not. Every thread seemed to go either to Festus being the fake Kane (which was not kayfabe) or whether TNA exists in kayfabe (which absolutely does not matter). So there was absolutely no point.

Great One

You guys actually post on/read multiple wrestling forums? Fuck that, too much reading.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Its also away to get away from other forums for awhile or when shit happens to you like what happened to me for a little while.