Hi there.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

I kinda agree, but, it gives us some more freedom so to speak, not like we never had any anyways, but you know what I'm saying

Klide

Idk i think its pretty cool i mean i get to know more people right.
BTW Weebo is kick ass

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

And the sheep think IWF is saved..............

MikeRaw

LOL wait? No!

Famous was NOT MikeRaw... I hope ... rofl

Famou$ claimed to be a black guy who was so popular and shit... in turn he was a white Kentucky hillbilly...

No, I wasnt famous. What happened was, after Famous was banned, I lost a bet, so IO had to chnage my name to Famou$ 187 for 30 days or whatever.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
So who has all returned of the unbanned peeps.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I know them all...lol...

and you know me..even thought technically I'm not back...as I wasn't banned. Just in ghost mode or something.

Hometown Kid

Kizza is right, this doesn't change anything really. IWF is still alright to me. Just needs more BTB/GFX/Entertainment section guys. The wrestling stuff still has it's guys.

If you want to make a difference in activity, put the entrance ramp back. Oh and put HIAT back too.

I was Ironman

I knew it! :shifty:

Bring back Cool Hipster and Knox Beard, that's the only hope for IWF.

Great One

Shoulda been done years ago. Anyways, TDK will be happy.

Btw, fuck Nopes.

This Guy

I actually don't care either way....most of you probably notice I haven't been on as much lately...as a matter of fact this is the first time I've been on in almost a week. You'll also notice my section is currently gone to shit. I do intend to fix that soon, but unfortuantly now is not the bet time. Things have gotten a shit load more busy lately at home, and in a week I leave for my managers conference. I am hoping that after I return I may be able to get things going again.

As for this new open door policy, I don't see Monk getting banned or demoted because I don't think there would be anyone left to really run this place otherwise. I like all the other staff (mods, admins, and smods a like) but I don't think any one of us alone have the time or the desire to step up and completely run this place alone. So even if the owner has an issue with it, I don't see him doing much about it. I don't really care if people want to be idiots to eachother, its part of the reason I don't check this section as much because I could care less about if for the most part.

This concudes my rambling.....except to say I will fix my sections soon (I hope)