Hi there.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Famous did admit he was white, and I talked to him on AIM and he varafied it.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
OH SHIT!

Did he admit it here...if so thread and post please

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Innappropriate language. Stupid. Get a helmet.

Racial/ethnic/blah blah blah slurs. Helmet. Get one. Unless it's wayyyyy overboard.

Insulted other members... fuck you. stupid. Get over it and move on. Or don't and argue. It's all good.

Undermining authority. Yeah I've used it, but it's stupid.
:wub2:
can we get rid of the profanity filter too? in hiat at least?

edit:and what about the separatists?

Wordlife

well hey... Monkeystyle is awesome if ya ask me :)

Welcome back Weebo and Blaze... two of my favorite banned (now unbanned) members back from the old days :D

I love the new rules... and it's a forum... why can't we do what we want? It's are own personal opinion ya know?

Klide

Hey monkeystyle i was wondering about my infaction what is it. it says infraction i dont undersatnd what exactly it is im confused? whats 1/0 (0)

MikeRaw

Thank you! If anything can save IWF, this is it. The fucking rules, not to mentiont he fact that half the peopel that werent mods would be trying to enforce rules, really pushed people away.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
It means you were infracted to spam.

But as long as what I say sticks you won't have to worry about getting another infraction unless you decide to act like a giant douche.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Thank you! If anything can save IWF, this is it. The fucking rules, not to mentiont he fact that half the peopel that werent mods would be trying to enforce rules, really pushed people away.

That's what I always thought too but I figured it's not my site so I'll just follow the rules.

But that's completely contrary to my nature you see, I do't follow stupid rules. So I changed them. If though I get banned for this, make sure you don't let them change the rules back.

Wordlife

lol I doubt you'll get banned MS.... and if you do... I'll petition to have you back 100%!