Hi there.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Another white guy trying to be black? Gee looks like Americana is kicking off.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Just a question.

Whats up with all the stange logos and shit on your sig.

This Guy

We are not still saying TSS is sumone. I remember when people thought he was me. Oh the spring of 09 :)

yeah but that was funny, and lets be honest you were acting TSS stupid.

^ Thing is, im different. im no longer a blueberry, lets start over. You can tell from my recent posts im not as i was.

I agree, so much to the point that I will honestly say I didn't know. Neither Monk nor Chuck mentioned to me nor did anyone else. But in all honesty I don't go out of my way to assume everyone knew is someone bad from the past so I never really noticed you except for the ocational news piece etc.

So whatever, your here, and your not being stupid so were cool.

Oh and horay Famous is back....never really had any issues with him other then the bold face lies. But he is showing who he is now, so again were cool. I'm not into the same crap as he is, but thats okay, I'm not into a lot of stuff that others are into, doesn't mean we can't be friends.

Lets all just be friends. *forum group hug*

Kizza

Get the fxck outta here with that shxt. Getcha money up before you talk to me.

You have no idea how gay that sounds.

What's a fxck or a shxt? Is that pimp gangsta homie speak?

Man, these streetkids are too kewl for skewl bro.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
this is the internet...

just realized that black people have their own new lol, the gnr (gotta nig rolling.) that's cute.

Famou$ 187

You have no idea how gay that sounds.

What's a fxck or a shxt? Is that pimp gangsta homie speak?

Man, these streetkids are too kewl for skewl bro.
A way of typing in a groupical form,a form that only a few has started.
The difference between me & you is that,i'm here to talk,you're here to talk shit. I'm not ignorant,you are. Meaning that since you thought I wanted to be black because of the way I type and dress is non-inclueive. Meaning you're judging someone off of their outer shell. I'm not trying to be black,nor do I want to. I'm just to be myself and myself only. Meaning i'm not trying to be labeled & or judged. I listen to all kinds of music,I skateboard,I play basketball & football,traits that ALL people do,NOT just black people,notice how people is still in that sentence when you say black people? Exactly,my thoughts exactly.
this is the internet...

just realized that black people have their own new lol, the gnr (gotta nig rolling.) that's cute.
Not just black people say that,all races have been saying that since Bow Wow on Twitter stated it and created,it's a slang that came from his crew,his crew that is named LBW.