Hi Everyone

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Hi everyone. My name is Olga and I'm a bookseller/dayjobber. I like reading and watching wrestling. Troy asked if I'd sponsor a competition for the forum so as you know we're giving away Chris Jericho's book this month and hopefully we can do a few regular competitions this year.
I like indy wrestling as well as WWE (which I sometimes loathe). I've been watching wrestling since I first saw Wrestlemania I on TV here. I might be boring you all with some book reviews soon and I'm hoping to get to chat with some fans of indy wrestling and womens wrestling.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Hi Olga welcome to WrestlingSmarks.

I think we all go through the stage where we absolutely loathe WWE and the decisions that they make. There is plenty of wrestling discussion about a wide variety of companies here. Look forward to reading your book reviews.

Troy

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Welcome Olga. Thought this was a spam bot at first but glad to see it is a new member. Always great to see someone new here, and I love reading books too especially wrestling ones, so book reviews are more then welcome here. Hope you enjoy your stay on the wrestling smarks website.