hi everyone

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Peachich

Jobber
Reaction score
The Great White Crayo said:
Welcome to the forum mate, I see you already like our smilies :yay:.

Yes, the smilies are awesome :miz:.

Welcome Richard

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Richard! I hope you'll enjoy it and be an active member here. :)

Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
Welcome to the forum, Richard! I hope you'll enjoy it and be an active member here. :)

thank you i am enjoying it already :smug:

NO! said:
Welcome to the forums, hope you have a great time! I like Chris Jericho, he is cool. I tend to use some of his phrases a lot when my sister annoys me such as "Can you just SHUT THE HELL UP" and all those (I probs got that one wrong but err well. I bet you read it out in the same way Jericho did because I did!)
(Quote/)

Thanks i appreciate it Chris Jericho is the best in the world and i like it when he did this Neeeeeeeeveerr Evvvveeeeeeerrr Agaaaaaaaaaainnnnnn

Reaction score
Leo C said:
Welcome pal, I hope you're active around here.
= Break The Walls Down = Best In The World at what i do = Neeeeevveeeer Evvvvvvveeer aaagggaaainnnn

quite Active around here :smug: go online and offline