HHH's and Undertaker's Returns

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Reaction score
How would you like to see each men return??

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
three years ago I remember writing an essay on Kane winning the title and having his retirement match with Taker.

annnnnnnnnd it looks like it might actually happen, wow. Kane seems to be ripping up the mic even though i'm not buying his character anymore it's still not taking away anything. This is basically the highlight of Kane's career and I might poke my head in to see how he does in the spotlight even though he's washed up like a raisin. Once taker comes back it's going to be hot and I'll come back giddy for this one. Taker takes out kane in whatever gimmick wins at WM one more time, then after that he's basically looking for his final storyline too. Once taker comes back it's going to be a spicy meatball.

Triple H- Don't really want to see him on Raw.Don't want him to do anything but put over new talent. Sort of pissed off that he would do a segement with Sheamus trying to put him over. Sheamus is a joke decent wrestler, still working on it but I like his moveset somewhat, but c'mon he's limited with his look. He can never hit the bar that Triple H has set or whoever. Why not throw Triple H to smackdown and see him bring up Swagger teach him crowd psychology and your bland safe way of being on the mic. Would do wonders for Swagger, I see a hell of a lot more potential in Swagger then i do Sheamus.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Undertaker: The way this storyline is playing out with Kane, it's pointing at he (Kane) being the one that toke out Taker. This could be a real good feud between the 2. I just hope it doesn't end with Taker vs Kane at Mania for the title with Taker winning and retiring Kane. I'd rather it be the opposite and Kane retiring Taker, but I don't think there's a snow balls chance in hell that would happen.

kingovkings

Reaction score
At this moment in time. I see Kane been behind Taker's vegetative state, And it ending in Kane retiring at Mania.
I like the fact Kane is having a title run, He is looking pretty good and he is wicked on the mic :).

As for Tripsy i think he will come back as the leader of Nexus or at least that's the way it looks like it's heading. I'm kinda torn if this would be a good thing or not.
The plus side for me. if he was the leader would be he would have to turn heel and that for me is the mutts nuts :D.

The only thing with him been the leader is. If they can string out this story line till later on in the year. It's unclear how long trips will be out of action.
There has been a few dates floating around web-land, Going from anywhere from august(which looks highly unlikely now) up to DEC. If it's the later and ends up been the back end of the year, It could potential get boring, And creative are gonna have to really pull some good shit out of the bag to keep up the interest.

CMS

Reaction score
Why should this storyline between Taker and Kane has to end with either one of them retiring? It makes sense that one of them does but it doesn't have to the mandatory ending.

Anyways, I would like to see Taker vs Kane but a la 2000, where Kane looks like a true monster. Don't give me the watered down, squash version they did in 2004. If not, why even bother?

HHH vs Taker at Mania. Make it happen.

Reaction score
HHH: I would have the WWE championship match first on the PPV and have Sheamus dominate Orton at Summerslam. Later on that night, Nexus attack and beat down Khali to the point where he is removed from the match. Have Cena make an announcement that he's spent 1/2 the night speaking to a certain someone. The music of a Mr. Orton would play and he makes his way to the ring. That would take him out of the title picture. The following night on Raw, Sheamus is gloating in the ring and saying how he's the only member of the Raw roster who has a truce and how he's got no-one to face him for the title then all of a sudden, the lights dim and HHH is shown getting out of a car. Sheamus doesn't move or show any signs of concern. He simply stands still. HHH and Sheamus brawl in the ring thus setting up a Sheamus/HHH match at the next PPV (Breaking point?).

Undertaker: I would have Kane wheel a casket to the ring everytime he has a match. At next years Rumble, Kane wins and is facing the opposite direction as to where the casket is placed. The casket opens and The Undertaker appears. He then tombstones Kane. He enters the Rumble match later that night and wins thus setting up a Kane/Taker match at WrestleMania.

Reaction score
Might be asking for too much but I don't want to see either man on Night of Champions just because a title match right off the bat does nothing for me. I know it only makes sense though for Triple H to come back and feud with Sheamus which I'm not against because it is a fundamental idea. However the more I think about it I suppose I would prefer Sheamus over Triple H at NOC and if they have to Triple H over Sheamus at Hell in a Cell.

As for Taker.........I wouldn't mind Taker vs. Kane for the belt because the feud has never happened with Kane as a champion but I really don't care to see the belt on Taker anytime soon.