HHH took a real punch

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Was good tho.. :dawg:

I didn't really notice it at first to be honest. :haha:

Crayo said:
Noobs!

Lesnar looked incredible, he's such an awesome heel atm. It's a shame big nose will squash his ass.

Enjoy Lesnar beating the crap out of Shawn Michaels two weeks from now on San Antonio. And then at Summerslam... :bury: :shovel:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I didn't really notice it at first to be honest. :haha:

Enjoy Lesnar beating the crap out of Shawn Michaels two weeks from now on San Antonio. And then at Summerslam... :bury: :shovel:

HBK ON RAW IN 2 WEEKS? :yay::yay::yay:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Trips winning the brawl gave me a slim hope for Brock actually.

Well.. Did you expect Cena winning against Brock?

Enough chance for Brock winning.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
So obvious Lesnar will kick his teeth in but I don't care, any time I see Lesnar now I mark. I sort of wish he wasn't a big star and needed WWE to live, because man I'd love to see him week in week out.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Trips winning the brawl gave me a slim hope for Brock actually.

If it happened on the last Raw before Summerslam, I would agree. Those who get the last word before the PPV tend to lose the PPV match 99% of the time. But with three more Raws, including one in HBK's hometown where he will no doubt get destroyed by Brock, I have little hope for Brock's chances.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
So obvious Lesnar will kick his teeth in but I don't care, any time I see Lesnar now I mark. I sort of wish he wasn't a big star and needed WWE to live, because man I'd love to see him week in week out.

I agree, I'd love it if Lesnar was there every week too.

KevinLockard23 said:
If it happened on the last Raw before Summerslam, I would agree. Those who get the last word before the PPV tend to lose the PPV match 99% of the time. But with three more Raws, including one in HBK's hometown where he will no doubt get destroyed by Brock, I have little hope for Brock's chances.

Exactly. I'm pretty sure Lesnar will look dominant in every segment until Summerslam.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
HHH took a real punch from Brock like a man where as Cena bled like a bitch and didnt exactly get straight back up after Brock legit punched him

And the fact that Brock is a lot bigger than Cena didn't factor in there? :haha:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
HHH took a real punch from Brock like a man where as Cena bled like a bitch and didnt exactly get straight back up after Brock legit punched him

"bled like a bitch", implying you can control your bleeding? Hell, I bet Mark Henry has bled before from a splinter, is he a bitch? Also, Brock legit punched Cena too IIRC and it connected a lot harder than this.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score

Cena got elbows to the side of his head where the skin is very thin. So no complains about Cena. BTW, he just sold the punches like a champ. Selling- a term in wrestling.