HHH to push tag-team division?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BruceHart

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
Nothing is going to happen here....stop the nonsense

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure you memorized the 2 year old report verbatim, and it haunts you in your dreams. Images of Triple H and his sinister laugh as he schemes to squash any hint of a tag team division while drinking Muscle Milk from Stephanie's crack.

XU9fl.gif

Reactions: RoyalRaven

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I'm sure you memorized the 2 year old report verbatim, and it haunts you in your dreams. Images of Triple H and his sinister laugh as he schemes to squash any hint of a tag team division while drinking Muscle Milk from Stephanie's crack.

XU9fl.gif
Awwwww, duuuude

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
We need the Prime Time Players to be pushed!

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I'm of the mind that the tag division the past year or two has been awesome. There are legit tag teams with real tag team names and tag team finishers. I'm curious what the metric is we're judging when the tag team division is "being pushed", because to me it has been on a roll since Team Hell No or maybe a little before that.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Thought the push worked well last when they had a good 6-8 solid teams in the division, but then they burned through all their matchups they could do within 2 months and it sucked again. Hope they learned from that mistake.

Yay Ascension! Who else could they call up though? Legionnaires aren't a team, lol. The Real Guys/SAWFT aren't exactly a boon for the division yet either.

sabinohdz

Jobber
Reaction score
Been reading the forums for a while and decided to join, it's true this was reported before, but I hope he stays through with it this time. Some good feuds would be nice, not necessarily for the titles just good feuds.

$@b¡↑\↓¤