HHH: The Mastermind Behind The Nexus, The Mystery GM Or Just A Normal Man Returning.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Re: HHH: The Mastermind Behind The Nexus, The Mystery GM Or Just A Normal Man Returni

^But wouldn't Batista hating politics and then going behind the scenes, building up a possible MMA career, and leaving WWE and being in control of a group to do work for him be a bit hyprocritical? Hothead, performer, many things describe Batista, IMO, Hypocrite really doesn't. Also, I would peg Batista for the guy who sits behind the scenes and watches people do things. He would be out there kicking Cena's ass lol.

Doomsday

Reaction score
Re: HHH: The Mastermind Behind The Nexus, The Mystery GM Or Just A Normal Man Returni

Then he's the GM.

...god...

Reaction score

^But wouldn't Batista hating politics and then going behind the scenes, building up a possible MMA career, and leaving WWE and being in control of a group to do work for him be a bit hyprocritical? Hothead, performer, many things describe Batista, IMO, Hypocrite really doesn't. Also, I would peg Batista for the guy who sits behind the scenes and watches people do things. He would be out there kicking Cena's ass lol.
How does that have anything to do with politics? The point is he would be trying to take over the WWE for wronging him and always choosing Cena over him.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score

HHH being the guy behind Nexus would be cool.

HHH being GM would be stupid....it would just feel like the typical thing to do and would be yet another 'well, he is just GM because he is banging Stephanie' thing....

HHH just returning would be just as 'eventful' as every other time he returns.

Airfixx

Reaction score

What.. how was that title reign Triple H's fault? Apparently you must be even more braindead than the title reign since you are too dumb and blindly envious of Triple H to call it like it was. Damn Triple H sucks for not having amazing, memorable feuds with The Great Khali and Vladimir Kozlov.

In addition, Tsaalyo-Phoenix, how does making a bonafide main eventer out of Jeff Hardy constitute "burying everyone on that roster"?

The usual drivel which illustrates you do not have the ability to seperate reality & kayfaybe...

Batista didn't leave of his own accord. He lost a 'loser leaves town' style match....

There's no reason why he couldn't have been in cahoots with Nexus, instigating the alliance/agreement between them in order to reap revenge on the company that he felt held him back. (It's actually a decent idea... I kinda like it.). All they'd have to do is have Nexus bring him out in a manager-type role and eventually have Nexus somehow win him a new contract.

All the other crap you bring up (MMA and such) is not relevant.

With an imminent return of HHH and HIAC just round the corner, HHH v Sheamus HIAC is what the proverbial doctor should have ordered. (I really wish they'd have held off until WM for Orton's title reign.... The crowd would have been so desperate for him to win by that point. Plus, he's never won the title at WM so that would be something new for his CV.)

kingovkings

Reaction score

I dont give a rats arse how he comes back. I just wish he would already and turn heel in the process. But to stay on topic if i had to choose id go for been behind nexus.

sobrdj41

Reaction score

How can either of these topics warrant so much dialog???? The mystery GM & The Nexus are both terrible story lines. Everything about the WWE has been terrible lately. The Brands started because after ECW & WCW fell to the WWE they had too much talent for one group so they branded to give the talent a place to prosper. Most of what the WWE is putting on TV now is terrible because they don't have enough talent to fill their shows. They need to get rid of the branding & focus on ONE PREMIER PRODUCT.

imported_neXus

The only one of your predictions i see coming true besides him returning and bashing up Sheamus. I think the mastermind behind Nexus is Bret Hart. I mean why else is he still here. It makes sense when you think about it. Vince said when he hird Hart "your going to have do some things people don't like". And i know he is no longer GM but the fact that he was GM for like 2 weeks is really fishy

imported_Adam

Reaction score

And i know he is no longer GM but the fact that he was GM for like 2 weeks is really fishy

Because Vince firing him from GMness doesn't fit into the whole "Vince hates Bret" storyline....