HHH: The Mastermind Behind The Nexus, The Mystery GM Or Just A Normal Man Returning.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
HHH has been off WWE since Extreme Rules; his return is very soon. He has been mentioned in several segments and by Cole. Some claim that he could be the man behind the Nexus; some claim he could be the GM; some claim he could just return and defeat the Nexus.

HHH Is The Man Behind The Nexus: This would be interesting, considering that HHH is McMahons son-in-law. Potentially, HHH could be pissed that Sheamus took him out, thus he sends Nexus to beat EVERYBODY Up on Raw.. HHH would be introduced as a heel, but turn face as he battles Sheamus at WrestleMania. Alternatively, Sheamus could be turning face and HHH be the major heel in which Sheamus needs to defeat.

HHH Is The GM: This one baffles me somwhat as HHH being the GM could mena he is hiding behind a PC which is something HHH would never do (Although, it would add to Sheamus as he can claim he made HHH not want to reveal himself as he was truly injured). HHH could be hiding behind the GM podium as he doesn't want to get further injuries as he is currently recovering from one major one.

HHH Returns And Beats Up Sheamus/Nexus: It would be majorly anti-climatic. We are all expecting HHH to return and be revealed as the GM or as the master behind the Nexus, so this alternative point sounds slightly lackluster. I would go for one of the top two.

Montana

Reaction score
Re: HHH: The Mastermind Behind The Nexus, The Mystery GM Or Just A Normal Man Returni

Although i don't think it makes much sense at all, I like the idea of HHH helping Nexus. Not sure why. I think i'd want to see HHH in a heel role, and i just don't get the GM vibe from HHH.

Returning as a face could be a easy way to bring him back into the swing of things as well. I think the key of HHH return is where he goes. If you goes to raw we will see the same ole s#!% NOW, if he goes to SD, you got guys like CM Punk, Jack Swagger, Kane, Alberto Del Rio, and Drew McIntyre for new exciting fueds. SD takes of risk of someone likes HHH caliber on their roster, so hopefully he can help get these heels over, without squashing them. That would be my pick. Raw is just too polluted at the moment.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Re: HHH: The Mastermind Behind The Nexus, The Mystery GM Or Just A Normal Man Returni

No. HHH cannot go back to Smackdown. Remember his title reign there? Of course not, nobody does. Most lackluster, dreary piece of... I mean, wow, anyone not fucking the boss's daughter would have been future endeavored after that horrible... WOW. And his burying everyone on that roster... no. Keep him on Raw.

I'd really like to see HHH as the man behind the Nexus, or just joining it. If some or all of the Nexus got into a spat with Sheamus, but he fought them off, HHH could come out and help them beat him down, thus an alliance. But regardless of what he does, he needs to return as a heel, if only for the fact that he and Orton should always be on opposing sides.

...god...

Reaction score

What.. how was that title reign Triple H's fault? Apparently you must be even more braindead than the title reign since you are too dumb and blindly envious of Triple H to call it like it was. Damn Triple H sucks for not having amazing, memorable feuds with The Great Khali and Vladimir Kozlov.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score

...yes, envious, that's what I am. I stay up at night, staring at my ceiling, wishing that the blue fairy would turn me into a real Helmsley.

...god...

Reaction score

Obviously. Those are the only people who really dislike Triple H and try to credit every failure in the company to him. Blindly ignorant and/or clearly jealous.

Reaction score

If HHH wouldn't hide behind a computer, why would he send (originally) 8 unproven rookies to play havoc on Raw? He wouldn't. He'd bide his time and then get his revenge on Sheamus when he returns through some other means.

To me, scenario #3 makes the most sense, though I don't think he'll have much, if anything, to do with Nexus right away. Therefore, WWE will go with #1 or #2.

Reaction score

When he was fueding with Orton back in 09 (just before the draft methinks) there was this awesome segment where HHH was in the ring talking to Orton on the tron, and Orton said "Did your kids get that easter basket i sent them" That was so cool and it made me hope that they are never both Heel or Face that way theres always the possibility of a fued.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score

Gah, i've mellowed out a bit on H of late, but talking about Big nose's SD run should be outlawed. Much like his feud with Steiner, it gives me nightmares to think about, and was likely one of the top 5 pieces of shit of the decade, and that's saying something in WWE.

As far as the topic at hand, I actually think he should come back, get his pops for a few months, but reveal himself as the GM after he actually puts over Sheamus (NOT taking him to a 15 minute match while selling freaking nerve damage!!!) And have him revealed as the GM afterwards, turning heel, and giving himself title shots repeatedly for a few weeks, get the title for awhile, and drop it at 'Mania (Probably to either Sheamus or Orton, and God knows Orton doesn't need another Trips feud.)

Him being Nexus leader would just be gay, not that the storyline can get much worse...so who knows?

Reaction score

If HHHitler comes back and is involved with with the mystery GM angle or Nexus, both storylines WILL FAIL miserably. He'll singlehandedly kill Nexus, no two ways about it.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score

Nah, the Nexus angle already died at SummerSlam, Trips coming in would be stupid on many levels at this point, but he couldn't make it any worse.

Montana

Reaction score

No. HHH cannot go back to Smackdown. Remember his title reign there? Of course not, nobody does. Most lackluster, dreary piece of... I mean, wow, anyone not fucking the boss's daughter would have been future endeavored after that horrible... WOW. And his burying everyone on that roster... no. Keep him on Raw.

I'd really like to see HHH as the man behind the Nexus, or just joining it. If some or all of the Nexus got into a spat with Sheamus, but he fought them off, HHH could come out and help them beat him down, thus an alliance. But regardless of what he does, he needs to return as a heel, if only for the fact that he and Orton should always be on opposing sides.

HHH on Raw gives us what??? HHH vs. Cena, Orton, Sheamus, Edge, and Barrett. Let's see...HHH has had extended fueds with all these guys except Barrett. So moving him to Raw he will get stale AGAIN in 6 months, tops. Even if he is heel, it's still the same guys just roles reversed. (although thinking about it HHH vs. Miz could be an AWESOME fued) But regardless... 6-8 months tops.

Smackdown can use another vetern to help the young guys. All i'm saying i'd rather see HHH vs. guys like CM Punk, Jack Swagger, Kane, Alberto Del Rio, Christian, Kaval, and Drew McIntyre.

I'm just saying he has a lot more to work with on SD, even though Raw gets all the big name guys.

Doomsday

Reaction score

Batista is the mastermind behind Nexus.

imported_Adam

Reaction score

I think that since this is HHH's livelihood and what he loves to do, it really doesn't matter how he comes back, or under what role, or as a heel/face or whatever. Just as long as he comes back. It is a shame not to see Triple H around and he is always an entertaining guy. I hope he gets back and stays injury free for a long time. I wish him luck in his career and I hope he doesn't get injured again. I also hope he beats Flair's 16 world title record ;).

...god...

Reaction score

Batista is the mastermind behind Nexus.
Lol I thought about that, remember the Otunga/Batista thing they had going real quick? It'd make perfect sense since he HATES Cena and towards the end he was talking about WWE being all about politics and conspiring against him.