HHH or Batista = Better Heel Turn??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Better suited for a Heel Turn?

• HHH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Batista

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JimmyD

Reaction score
Do you remember 2005? Batista went from a nobody to people wanting him to rip HHH apart. Why couldn't it happen again?

The fans are clearly getting tired of Triple H. He isn't nearly as over as his booking would indicate. Batista has been consistently more over than HHH for much of the last 4 years.

I'm just hoping Triple H gets way from Orton, before he brings Orton down with him. Orton was the hottest thing going during the early part of 2009, then Triple H reared his ugly head again.

Because at that point he was an up-and-coming main-eventer as opposed to a stale, old main-event monster, perhaps? I'd also like you to qualify your statement about Batista being more over than Triple H "for much of the last 4 years" with proof please, because it seems to be based upon a rather unstable pile of bollocks.

As for Orton and Triple H: yeah pretty much, though it's not as if Triple H would want bad booking for his opponents.

Enigma22

Reaction score
hhh as a heel always annoyed me for some reason besides when he was in evolution and before that. its just uninteresting because he says the same shit all the time. id rather have him as a badass face. ive wanted to see a heel batista for a while now and i wanna see him feud with hhh or cena while being a heel.

CenaMark54

Because at that point he was an up-and-coming main-eventer as opposed to a stale, old main-event monster, perhaps? I'd also like you to qualify your statement about Batista being more over than Triple H "for much of the last 4 years" with proof please, because it seems to be based upon a rather unstable pile of bollocks.

All you have to do is listen to the crowd reactions. It obvious that Batista is more over as a face than Triple H. Triple H only gets huge pops when he is either a) returning from injury or b) standing next to HBK.

Batista on the other hand pops the crowd each and every night. Batista is probably right behind Cena and Hardy in terms of crowd reaction.