Hhh In Film?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingovkings

Reaction score
CAN ANY1 HELP ME OUT I READ SUMAT BOUT TRIPS BEEN CAST FOR MARVEL IN THE FILM THOR :boff:DOES ANY1 KNOW MORE ABOUT IT AND IF ITS ACTUALLY TRUE:confused_1:

Battalion

Reaction score
This doesnt make sense but i heard Triple H was going to be in a movie, i bet it will bomb like all the other wwe films

humankiller99

Reaction score
i beg to differ. if he was going to be cast as CONAN THE BARBARIAN, then he should be fine playing THOR. I mean he did a great job in Blade 3

vickymania

Reaction score
love to watch HHH in movies..he should be doin more..he'll get huge success like Rock is havin..

Reaction score
The place so nice they named it twice...new york,
He would be playing Thor...hey i'd consider him too after his Wrestlemania entrace 2 years ago lol

wm22hhh.jpg

vickymania

Reaction score
cool..i loved that entrance of HHH..was hell lot better than Cena's..lets see when the movie comes out..any idea??

Status
Not open for further replies.