HHH I made

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Made this for Y2Jasmine. I like how it turned out...

HHHKoKJ.png

Rate/Hate/Murder

Reaction score
Whoa nice sig I like the style of it the only problem is that the triple h psd isnt cut out right because you could still see the green bg of it.

Anyways 8/10

Reaction score
i really really like this. nice style and cuts. 9/10. one thing i dont like. the middle H is bigger than the other two. but its only minor.

Wrestling Station

Nothing special about it. That clipping mask techinique is old thing. Try something new, be creative dude.
You randomly thrown splatter brush on there.
HHH text with a light green thick border around it is just not too "graphical".
The text (font) selection for the King of Kings is bad imo.
Why would the main PSD have a heavier shadow compared to the shadow produced by the big HHH letters? thats nonsense if you ask me. Try always becareful about the shadow/light ratios when making a graphical piece of work.

You didnt even do the masking techinique well at all. Check the blurring around the HHH letters.

Sorry man, thats way too noobish work, i thought you could pull better stuff than that.

I hope you got the idea im trying to deliever for you to improve.
2/10

Reaction score
Oh I am so sorry. I didnt know that since you did that doink banner with the clipping mask, that now its out of "style". And I shadowed everything at the same time so I honestly dont know why it did that either. There is more that I did to the bg too, its not just a splatter brush.

I guess I hope you got the idea that I am trying to get across....

At least I made it myself.

Wrestling Station

^you dont want some helpful points? ok.. enjoy people says WOW 9/10 so you will never improve.

And about the doink sig, yes i made that LONG time ago, now its something old.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
The GFX is good.. A couple thing's though..

I dislike the psd of HHH in the middle that's bigger than the other two..
I don't like that you can see the background on the main psd...
I really don't like the splatter brush thing you put in the middle.. It ruin's the theme IMO..
I think you could've made the King of King's text bigger, and stick out more..
Finally, I don't like that the middle psd is gray.. Ruin's it IMO..

Overall, I'm going to let WS be the big asswhole and give you a 2.5/10

Nothing, but creative critism..