HHH Buries Miz Off-Air

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I posted it months ago when you questioned Miz being a draw. I posted 3 shows with him in the main event, two of them drew 400k+ one of them drew 1m+. Not doing it again, find the thread or quit moaning. Miz > HHH/Rock

You crazy in this one man.
Miz > HHH/Rock?
Have been drinking?

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Give Miz a match?
#areyouseriousbro?
Naa, not happening.
Miz may be better atm, but that's cuz HHH ain't wrestling weekly.

THEWWEMARK

Jobber
Reaction score
I love The Miz when he's on a roll, but he needs to turn face. Badly.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Okay, for anybody that doesn't think the Miz works at Mania.....stop worrying, he'll be on the card. I doubt he has a singles match, as he's a perfect fit for the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. If there were no MITB match, he would at least be in a tag match, because he's a draw with very underrated in-ring abilities and a solid to excellent mic worker. He's been in something of a slump lately, but both Vince and HHH like his abilities and he's been given the rub by such guys as Cena and the Rock, and now HHH.

Yes, HHH gave him a rub by coming out and giving him a Pedigree. And don't tell me that nobody saw it 'cause it wasn't on live TV, so only the IWC saw it. This is true. The IWC saw it, which is why it wasn't on Raw, but was posted on wwe.com. Guys like A.J. Styles, Bully Ray, James Storm, and anybody else you can think of currently employed by TNA (sadly, yes, even Ric Flair) would love to be Pedigreed by HHH on a WWE.com Exclusive. It's kinda like the guys getting laid out by Kane last Monday. It's not an insult to be Pedigreed by HHH in a "squash" situation; it's a compliment that the top guy in the company (and please believe me when I say that HHH is still the top guy in the company) pays you the attention of coming out and delivering his signature move to the cheers of thousands in the arena and millions of marks (and smarks) throughout the world.

Know how I know all of this? Easy. We're talking about it. We're not talking about what happened during the televised portion of Raw. We're currently talking about something that happened while Raw was not being broadcast, but was recorded and put on the website. So, it worked.

Miz is going to be in WWE for quite some time barring his taking up recreational drug use or sex with animals, small children, or corpses (although that hasn't stopped Kane...lol). And he will perform at Wrestlemania.......and I'm willing to stake all of your reputations on it.

wk

Reactions: Crayo

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Wacokid27 said:
Okay, for anybody that doesn't think the Miz works at Mania.....stop worrying, he'll be on the card. I doubt he has a singles match, as he's a perfect fit for the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. If there were no MITB match, he would at least be in a tag match, because he's a draw with very underrated in-ring abilities and a solid to excellent mic worker. He's been in something of a slump lately, but both Vince and HHH like his abilities and he's been given the rub by such guys as Cena and the Rock, and now HHH.

Yes, HHH gave him a rub by coming out and giving him a Pedigree. And don't tell me that nobody saw it 'cause it wasn't on live TV, so only the IWC saw it. This is true. The IWC saw it, which is why it wasn't on Raw, but was posted on wwe.com. Guys like A.J. Styles, Bully Ray, James Storm, and anybody else you can think of currently employed by TNA (sadly, yes, even Ric Flair) would love to be Pedigreed by HHH on a WWE.com Exclusive. It's kinda like the guys getting laid out by Kane last Monday. It's not an insult to be Pedigreed by HHH in a "squash" situation; it's a compliment that the top guy in the company (and please believe me when I say that HHH is still the top guy in the company) pays you the attention of coming out and delivering his signature move to the cheers of thousands in the arena and millions of marks (and smarks) throughout the world.

Know how I know all of this? Easy. We're talking about it. We're not talking about what happened during the televised portion of Raw. We're currently talking about something that happened while Raw was not being broadcast, but was recorded and put on the website. So, it worked.

Miz is going to be in WWE for quite some time barring his taking up recreational drug use or sex with animals, small children, or corpses (although that hasn't stopped Kane...lol). And he will perform at Wrestlemania.......and I'm willing to stake all of your reputations on it.

wk

Still think it was a payback.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Stop looking at what Miz is not and start looking at what he is.

Geez, the guy cares. He cries b/c he loves being in the WWE.

Every word that comes out of his mouth and every suit he puts on... he works to get the best reaction

I want to hate the Miz, but it's difficult when all of you hate him too.

I'll take Miz heart and determination over the current champion who looks like he just walked out from under a f'ing bridge

Edit: I don't hate the current champion, but I've seen him dress and present himself far far far better before now

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
JC4Life37 said:
Stop looking at what Miz is not and start looking at what he is.

Geez, the guy cares. He cries b/c he loves being in the WWE.

Every word that comes out of his mouth and every suit he puts on... he works to get the best reaction

I want to hate the Miz, but it's difficult when all of you hate him too.

I'll take Miz heart and determination over the current champion who looks like he just walked out from under a f'ing bridge

Edit: I don't hate the current champion, but I've seen him dress and present himself far far far better before now

I'm a big Miz mark, as is seabs, he's not too hated here. Though you will get flamed if you're a Miz mark which is sad, because he is the most hard working star with Cena and has real talent.