HFB: Round 1: Psycho (17) VS Paranormal Activity (18)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Psycho VS Paranormal Activity

• Paranormal Activity

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Psycho (17)

Psycho is an American horror-thriller media franchise consisting of four films loosely based on the Psycho novels by Robert Bloch, namely Psycho, Psycho II, Psycho III and Psycho IV: The Beginning, and additional merchandise spanning various media. The first film, Psycho, was directed by filmmaker Alfred Hitchcock.[1] Subsequently, several other videos related to the series have been made: a non-successful TV pilot, a remake of the first film and an Alfred Hitchcock biopic. Also, an independent documentary called The Psycho Legacy was released on October 19, 2010. It mostly focused on Psycho II, Psycho III and Psycho IV: The Beginning, but did cover the impact and legacy of the original film. A TV series, Bates Motel, premiered on A&E on March 18, 2013, being a prequel to the first film but in a modern day setting. It stars Freddie Highmore as a teenaged Norman Bates and Vera Farmiga as his mother Norma Bates.

The films focus on the life of Norman Bates, a deeply disturbed young man who operates the Bates Motel. He became so haunted by the spirit of his deceased mother that he ended up with a psychotic twisted personality and, as a result, occasionally kills people.

VS

Paranormal Activity (18)

Paranormal Activity is an American supernatural horror film series, currently consisting of five films. Created by Oren Peli, the original film was widely released in 2009.

The films are based around a family haunted by a demonic entity, that stalks, terrifies and ultimately murders several members of the family, and other bystanders, during the course of the films. The series makes use of camcorders, security cameras and other recording devices, presenting the films as found footage. The series has received mixed reviews, with the first and third films receiving generally positive critical reception, while the second and the Latino spin-off (Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones) films received more lukewarm receptions and the fourth received mostly negative reception. The series is a strong financial success, making strong profits based on return on investment.

Vote for your favorite

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Psycho is a classic, II is one of the best horror sequels ever, III is underrated and features a strong Jeff Fahey performance, IV is awesome and the remake....well, never mind that.

Meanwhile, the PA movies are all pretty much the same to me.

Psycho.

Swinny

Reaction score
I like the Paranormal Activity movies, specifically the first two, but I'm a big fan of every single Psycho movie and think they made a great series out of those movies and one that tends to be overlooked as a whole and then they made a great TV show out of it, so not a whole lot of flaws in the Psycho series for me.