HFB: Round 1: Leprechaun (8) VS The Human Centipede (27)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leprechaun VS Human Centipede

• Human Centipede

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Leprechaun (8)

Leprechaun is an American horror comedy film series consisting of six films. Beginning with 1993's Leprechaun (filmed in 1991) the series centers around a malevolent and murderous leprechaun named "Lubdan", who, when his gold is taken from him, resorts to any means necessary to reclaim it. English actor Warwick Davis plays the title role in every film with, currently, the only exception being the reboot, Leprechaun: Origins, in which Dylan Postl (known as Hornswoggle in the WWE) replaces Davis as Lubdan.

A reboot of the series has been announced, as a part of a two-picture deal between Lionsgate and WWE Studios.

VS

The Human Centipede (27)

The Human Centipede (First Sequence) is a 2009 Dutch horror film written, directed, and co-produced by Tom Six. The film tells the story of a German doctor who kidnaps three tourists and joins them surgically, mouth to anus, forming a "human centipede," a Siamese triplet. It stars Dieter Laser as the antagonist villain, Dr. Heiter, with Ashley C. Williams, Ashlynn Yennie, and Akihiro Kitamura as his victims. According to Six, the concept of the film arose from a joke he made with friends about punishing a child molester by stitching his mouth to the anus of a "fat truck driver." Six also stated that inspiration for the film came from Nazi medical experiments carried out during World War II, such as the crimes of Josef Mengele at the Auschwitz concentration camp.

When approaching investors prior to filming, Six did not mention the mouth-to-anus aspect of the plot, fearing it would put off potential backers. The financiers of The Human Centipede did not discover the full nature of the film until it was complete. The film received generally negative reviews from mainstream film critics, but it won several accolades at international film festivals. The film was released in the United States on a limited release theatrically on April 30, 2010. A sequel, The Human Centipede 2 (Full Sequence), also written and directed by Six, was released in 2011.

While promoting The Human Centipede, Six stated that he had started work on a sequel to First Sequence, titled The Human Centipede 2 (Full Sequence). Shooting on a similar budget to the first film,[89] Six stated the sequel would be a much more graphic and disturbing film; First Sequence being "My Little Pony compared with part two."[90] Yennie stated at the May 2010 Weekend of Horrors that the sequel would contain "the blood and shit"[91] that viewers did not see in the first film.[91] The plot of Full Sequence involved a centipede made from 12 people, featured a largely British cast and was given the tag-line "100% medically inaccurate".[92]

The plot of Full Sequence involves a man who after becoming sexually obsessed with a DVD recording of First Sequence decides to create his own human centipede. The film had been planned for a DVD release in the United Kingdom. However, upon submitting the film to the BBFC for classification, the film was rejected due to content that was "sexually violent and potentially obscene".[93] The BBFC's report criticised the film as making "little attempt to portray any of the victims in the film as anything other than objects to be brutalised, degraded and mutilated for the amusement and arousal of the central character, as well as for the pleasure of the audience"[94] and that the film was potentially in breach of the Obscene Publications Act, meaning its distribution in the UK would be illegal.[94] Bounty Films, the UK distributor, appealed the decision, and the film was eventually passed with an 18 certificate in October 2011. To achieve the 18 rating, 32 cuts were made from the film, removing 2 minutes and 37 seconds from the original version.[95]

Vote for your favorite

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Erm, what? Can I just vote for neither to move on?

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Swinny

Reaction score
Hm, this is an interesting one. I like the first Human Centipede more than any Leprechaun movie, but that second one is just a miserable piece of shit while there's no Leprechaun movie I really hate.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Hm, this is an interesting one. I like the first Human Centipede more than any Leprechaun movie, but that second one is just a miserable piece of shit while there's no Leprechaun movie I really hate.

Actually, that's a good point. I can't hate on Leprechaun, so it gets my vote.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Leprechaun, him and Freddy Krueger used to give me nightmares when I was a kid.

Human Centipede was interesting, and I have not seen the sequel but yeah I'm gonna give it to Leprechaun.