HFB: Round 1: Hellraiser (7) VS Children of the Corn (28)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hellraiser Vs Children of the Corn

• Children of the Corn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Hellraiser (7)

Hellraiser is a British horror franchise that consists of nine films, a series of comic books, and additional merchandise. The franchise is based on the novella The Hellbound Heart by Clive Barker, who would go on to write and direct the adaptation of his story, titled Hellraiser. The films, as well as the comic book series, continually features the Cenobite Pinhead. The series’ storyline focuses on a puzzle box that opens a gateway to the Hell-like realm of the Cenobites, an order of formerly human monsters who harvest human souls to torture in sadomasochistic experiments. Although Clive Barker wrote the original story, as well as wrote and directed the first film, he has not written or directed any of the succeeding sequels. Barker stated in an appearance on Loveline that he signed away the story and character rights to the production company before the first film, not realizing what a great success it would be.[3]

VS

Children of the Corn (28)

The Children of the Corn film series began with Children of the Corn, released in 1984. The franchise went on to release eight more films through 2011. With the exception of the first three installments, all of the films were released direct-to-video. A made for television remake of the original debuted on Syfy in 2009 and was also released on DVD that same year.​

Vote for your favorite

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Hellraiser has a major drop in quality after the third (although I do like Bloodline) while I can honestly say the only COTC movie I like is the second one. I'll go with Hellraiser here.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Swinny

Reaction score
Both movies have a lot of shitty sequels, but the original Hellraiser is definitely a lot better than any Children of the Corn movie and the second one is as well, so Hellraiser.