HFB: Round 1: Aliens (3) VS Tremors (32)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aliens VS Tremors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Aliens (3)

The Alien film franchise is a science fiction horror film series consisting of four installments, focusing on Lieutenant Ellen Ripley (played by Sigourney Weaver) and her battles with an extraterrestrial lifeform, commonly referred to as the "Alien". Produced by 20th Century Fox, the series started with the 1979 film Alien, which led to three movie sequels, as well as numerous books, comics and video game spin-offs.

Related to the franchise is the two part Alien vs. Predator series which combines the Aliens with the Predators from the Predator film series. Prometheus, an indirect prequel to Alien, is also related.

VS

Tremors (32)

The Tremors franchise is a monster series centering on the vicious attacks of subterranean worm-like creatures known as graboids. It began in 1990 with the successful release of Tremors, which spawned three direct-to-video films; two sequels, Tremors 2: Aftershocks and Tremors 3: Back to Perfection, and a prequel, Tremors 4: The Legend Begins.

In addition to the film series, Tremors: The Series, a television series that premiered on the SciFi Channel, was produced, only to be cancelled after 13 episodes.

Vote for your favorite.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Only the first Tremors is good, while all Alien films have something to offer. I'll vote Alien here.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Swinny

Reaction score
I do like me some Tremors, and hate me some Alien 3 and 4, but Alien and Aliens beat every movie in the Tremor franchise combined easily, so Aliens.