• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

heyyyy!

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
im new around here just thought id introduce my self properly

Name trenton

Age 18

Fav superstar at the moment cm punk im also liking bryan and kane as tag team champs just because of all the lol moments my all time favourite is stone cold steve austin

How long have i been a fan? I used to watch it 10+ years ago but stopped watching not sure why exactly i have recently started watching again since raw 1000

There i think ive covered everything will anwser any other questions you have

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Hey Trenton, welcome to the forum! Good choice of wrestlers. The forum is very high on D-Bry and Kane as tag champs.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
They are not tag team champions....

They are EACH self proclaimed tag team champions!!!

Maybe they fight each other next PPV for the belts

Austin 3:16

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
tgill85 said:
im new around here just thought id introduce my self properly

So I'm new around here as well and I just thought I'd introduce my self properly.

Name: Chris

Favorite superstars at the moment.. CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and Kane, My first favorite wrestler is The Undertaker. I'm also a huge fan of Stone Cold Steve Austin.

How long have I been a fan? I started watching wrestling 13 years ago. I'm still watching it. I stopped watching wrestling in late 2009 and got back around 2010 Summerslam.

I'll be answering to every question, that you have.