Heyman holds twitter speech about his WWE deal and more

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Where he appears is in this case irrelevant.

The general school of organisation states that if a person posts a thread/holds a speech or otherwise addresses a situation this is to be archived in the relevant section, not the section under which he appears, possibly it should instead be archived under his own name. Primo is listed as a RAW talent, so should a post or interview he does only on his time on NXT be archived under RAW or the relevant section?

Heyman twitter rant touched upon multiple subjects relevant in WWE today of which only him and CM Punk working together and the Tripl H/Brock feud are relevant to RAW. The rest of the subjects are relevant to PPV and his and Brock's general WWE deals. Thus it was illogical to post the rant in the RAW section since only 50% of the content is relevant to RAW.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I did. By stating that it is irrelevant.

Thanks for ignoring my point in this debate.

Had a majority of the points Heyman touched upon been RAW points I would have posted it here. They were not

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
You still haven't answered it. It's not a debate lol. He appears on RAW, it's a RAW thread. The main point of it was the Brock/HHH feud (A RAW feud) and him and CM Punk possibly pairing (on RAW).

Anyway, more on topic, this has made me more curious about Brock's contractual agreement. All we've been reading is Meltzer's bullshit which according to Heyman is completely wrong (shocker).