Heyman and Dusty's WZW:This is what happens when u put 2 crazy fat guys together

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
BM= Kurt vs Edge
WM= Tag Team
BP= Russo and BWO
AC= Craking first show i liked it alot.
CP= Check out TMW, review for a review.

$bagz

Reaction score
BM= Christan vs Rhyno
WM=None
BP= Russo and BWO
Great first show 7.5/10

Evil Austin

it was a good show, Try not to bump it sharkboy, someone will review eventually. just be patient that was my mistake too that was my only flaw and there was a time where not many people liked me for it. so just a tip don't do it again.

Qwake

War Zone Wrestling

Styles: Good evening everyone and welcome to a special edition of WarZone Wrestling, Im Joey Styles along side Vince Russo and what a show we have for you tonight.

Russo:Yeah, tonight we have the return of E & C ( Edge and Christian ) in our main event match for one night only. Now it’s time for our first match up of the night.

Match 1
Jeff Hardy & Stevie Cool vs Carlito & Cm punk

Carlito and Stevie start the match off, they both bind up in the middle of the ring. Carlito over powers Stevie bringing him down to his knee’s, he then kicks him right in the mid section. Carlito runs and bounces off the ropes and then gives Stevie a huge drop kick in the face, he crawls onto Stevie for the pin, 1…2…and a kick out by Cool. Carlito goes and makes a quick tag to his tag team partner for the night CM Punk. Punk runs in and gives Stevie an elbow drop and then lifts him up onto his feet, he Irish whips Stevie into the turnbuckle and then quickly runs at him. He delivers his knee right into the face of cool and then bulldogs him to the mat, pin by Punk, 1…2…and again Stevie kicks out. Punk goes and tags Carlito back into the ring. Carlito slowly walks over to Stevie and gets leg swept by Cool, Stevie dives and makes the tag to Hardy just as Carlito starts to get back to his feet. Jeff runs in and clotheslines Carlito over, he then gives Carlito another. Carlito gets up only to be knocked back down with a dropkick, Hardy then hits him with a huge jaw breaker which drops Carlito back onto the mat. Jeff goes for a pin, 1…2…and Carlito manages to kick out. Hardy then gives Carlito a standing dropkick right across the throat Carlito, he then goes and tags Stevie into the ring.
Stevie runs in and gives Carlito a lariat clothesline, he then lifts up Carlito and slams him down with a belly to belly suplex, pin by Stevie, 1…2…and once again Carlito breaks the cover. Stevie goes over to pick Carlito up but Carlito pokes the eye of Cool and then makes the quick tag to Punk who flys into the ring hitting Stevie with a diving clothesline. Quick pin by Punk, 1…2…but Jeff dives in to break it up. Punk then gets up and starts hammering away at Jeff and eventually knocks him down and Hardy rolls out of the ring. Before Punk turns around he is rolled up by Stevie, 1…2…and Punk kicks out in the nick of time. Punk gets up and lifts Stevie onto his shoulders for the GTS but Stevie jumps off, Punk turns around and is hit right in the face with a super kick. Pin by Stevie, 1…2…but Carlito dives in and stops Stevie from picking up the victory.
Carlito clotheslines Stevie over and pulls Punk over to him so he can make the tag. Carlito makes the tag and rushes into the ring as Jeff gets back up onto the apron. Carlito springboards off the ropes and hits Stevie with a reverse elbow, pin, 1…2…and Stevie kicks out. Carlito then lifts Stevie up and attempts to Irish whip him but Stevie counters and swings Carlito into the turnbuckle where punk is. Punk tags himself in at the same time that Stevie tags in Jeff Hardy. Hardy runs into the ring and knocks Punk over with a huge dropkick; he then gives Punk a few punches to the face and tosses him into the turnbuckle. Jeff runs at Punk, he then jumps up and drops Punk down with a DDT. Pin by Jeff, 1…2…but Punk puts his foot on the bottom rope. Jeff then climbs to the top rope and signals for the Swanton bomb, he dives out but Punk rolls out of the way leaving Jeff to fall onto his back. Punk makes a quick tag to Carlito who rushes in and waits for Hardy to get up. Hardy gets up to his feet and is hit with a devastating Back Cracker. Stevie rushes into the ring as does CM Punk, Punk lifts him up onto his shoulders and hits him with the GTS. Carlito goes for the pin on Hardy, 1…2…and 3.

Here are your winners, CM Punk and Carlito

Styles: That was a great match; I really didn’t know who was going to win.

Russo: neither did I Joey, what a way to start off the show.

Stevie stays in the ring as the rest of the BWO come down

Meanie: you alright Stevie? That would have never happened if we were on your team tonight.

Nova: Damn straight because we are the best team in this company and in the world.

Stevie: Yeah, Hey Nova hows your marriage going?

Nova: Not to good Stevie, I got a divorce.

Meanie: Already? It’s only been 3 days. What was your wifes name again?

Nova: Pamela Anderson…

Meanie: Oh that’s right. Well the BWO is looking for a little competition so next week we are offering any 3 superstars on the roster to a match.

Stevie: I can’t wait

They all exit the ring

Match 2
Colt Cabunny vs Sandman in a Singapore Cane match

Sandman starts the match off with a clothesline on Cabunny, he then starts to stomp on the head of Cabunny. Cabunny rolls around the ring in pain as Sandman goes and gets his Cane. Sandman raises his Cane in the air, he swings at Cabunny but Cabunny ducks. Sandman turns around and is hit in the face a few times which causes Sandman to drop the Cane. Cabunny picks up the Cane and hits Sandman right across the face with it. Sandman drops to the ground and rolls out of the ring. Cabunny also rolls out of the ring; he starts to chase Sandman around the ring. Sandman quickly slides back into the ring followed by Cabunny. Before Cabunny gets to his feet Sandman starts to stomp on him again which makes him drop the Cane, Sandman then hits Cabunny with a scoop slam. Pin by Sandman, 1…2…but somehow Cabunny kicks out. Sandman then hits Cabunny with a thunderous DDT, he goes and lifts up the Cane. He walks over to Cabunny and swings the Cane at Cabunny’s face but Cabunny dodges the Cane 3 times in a row. Sandman decides to lift him up, he Irish whips Cabunny into the turnbuckle and then hits him with a clothesline which drops Cabunny down to the mat. Sandman once again goes to pick up Cabunny but Cabunny pokes Sandman in the eye. Cabunny picks up the Cane and walks towards Sandman, Sandman kicks Cabunny in the mid section and steals the Cane from him, he then starts to hit Cabunny with the Cane. Cabunny is lying on the ground hurt as Sandman continues to hit him. But then out of nowhere William Regal runs down to the ring with a Cane, he starts to hit Sandman with the Cane as Mick Foley comes down to the ring with a microphone.
He hands Regal the Mic and Foley continues the hitting.

Regal: How about this Sandman, at our next PPV we have a hardcore match. If you lose then you cannot use any weapons for 1 month, but if I lose then I will be released from my contract, ill give you some time to think about it!

Regal and Foley leave the ring as Angle sprints down, he gets Cabunny from behind and Angle slams him and Shouts, that’s for last week!

Russo: OMG, what a match that would be at our next PPV.
Styles: Yeah, I really hope Sandman excepts, and after what we just saw I’m pretty sure he will say yes to the challenge.

Match 3 Tornado tag
Sharkboy & Curryman vs Deuce “ N ” Domino

Sharkboy goes right at Deuce, he starts throwing punches at him as Curryman does the same to Domino. Curryman then clotheslines Domino over and he rolls outside the ring leaving Deuce in the ring alone with Sharkboy and Curryman. They both start throwing punches at Deuce and then they give him a double dropkick. They lift Deuce up onto the tope rope, Sharky and Curryman both climb to the top rope and give Deuce a double hip toss which makes him fall right on his back. Deuce rolls out of the ring as Domino rolls back into the ring. Curryman climbs to the top rope as Sharkboy hits Domino with a hurricanrana which leaves Domino lying in the middle of the ring. Then Curryman jumps off the rope and hits a huge leg drop on Domino. Curryman lifts up Domino and hits him with the spicy drop, Domino rolls out of the ring and Deuce slides back into the ring. Curryman and Sharkboy give Deuce a double neck breaker, pin by Curryman, 1…2…and Deuce struggles his way out. Curryman then runs and bonces off the ropes, he bounces back and hits Deuce with a cross body. On the outside Domino starts to get up so Curryman leaves Sharkboy in the ring with Deuce and he runs and flips over the top rope landing right on top of Domino on the outside. Sharkboy then pulls Deuce over to the turnbuckle, Sharkboy climbs up and nails Deuce with the DSD. Pin by Sharkboy, 1…2…and 3

Here are your winners, Sharkboy and Curryman

Styles: wow, another win for Sharkboy and Curryman.
Russo: yeah but Sharkboy & Curryman are still in the ring and the MCMG and LAX are coming down to the ring.

Each team grabs a microphone

Sharkboy: I don’t see why Paul Heyman and Dusty Rhodes made you two teams the number 1 contenders for the next PPV, what do you guys have what we don’t have?

Homicide: Well, we have skill Homey. How can people take you two seriously, I mean. You’re dressed up in a Shark costume and your tag partner is a dancing Japanese man who likes Curry.

Shelley: My thoughts exactly, it doesn’t matter who us MCMG fight because were going to win either way. Once our minds are set on something we must get it and we will do anything to win those tag titles.

Curryman: Hong chung takanashi, taki MCMG ang LAX tanga lowi.

Sabin: ????? What the hell are you on about? Well how about this, next week you two fight LAX and if you win then you can enter our tag title match at our next PPV.

Hernandez: Wait! Why should they have to face us next week? No next week, Sharkboy & Curryman will face the MCMG to gain entry in our tag title match. Now that’s what I’m talking bowt dawg.

Sharkboy: Why should we have to prove ourselves once again? We are unbeaten in WarZone wrestling!

Shelley: How about this, next week Sharkboy & Curryman have a match against Deuce N Domino and Hurricane & Super Crazy at the same time. If you guys beat them you can be in out Tag titles match.

Curryman: Hung yang

Sharkboy: Yeah, I’m confused too. Well, we except

The Camera then goes backstage to the locker room and it shows Sonjay Dutt talking with Santino Marella.

Match 4
Sonjay Dutt & Santino Marella Vs The Hurricane & Super Crazy

Sonjay and Super Crazy start the match off, they trade punches in the middle of the ring. Crazy gets the upperhand by kicking Dutt in the mid section. He then gives Dutt a hard dropkick which knocks him down to the mat. He then hits Sonjay with a standing moonsault, pin by Crazy, 1…and a quick kick out by Sonjay. Crazy makes the tag to The hurricane. Hurricane runs in and gives Sonjay a cross body, he then picks him up and slams him down with a scoop slam, pin, 1…2…and Dutt kicks out again. Hurricane picks Sonjay up and Irish whips him into the turnbuckle, he then runs and hits him with a hard monkey flip. Hurricane goes and makes the tag to Super Crazy, Crazy walks over to pick up Sonjay but is pokes in the eye. Dutt then goes and tags in Santino marella, Santino runs in and clotheslines Crazy he then gives him another. Santino then hits Crazy with a neckbreaker, pin, 1…2…and Crazy manages to kick out. He lifts Crazy up and slams him down with a huge suplex. He then drags Crazy over to the turnbuckle, Santino tagged Sonjay back in. Sonjay climbs to the top rope, he hits the Hindu press and Santino runs over and knocks The Hurricane off the apron as Sonjay goes for the pin, 1…2…and 3

Here are your winners, Santino and Sonjay Dutt.

Russo: what an impressive victory by these two

Santino then grabs the mic

Santino: Before the match me and Sonjay began talking and we started to talk about what the BWO said earlier about them being so great so and being the best team in the company and the world, so me and Sonjay had an idea to create our own faction.

Sonjay: yeah, so far it is me and Santino but we need one more member to prove that we are the greatest faction ever!

Santino: So if anyone would like to be apart of the greatest faction ever, come down to the ring now…

“I spit in the face, of people who don’t want to be cool”

Carlito comes down to the ring

Carlito: I would be happy to join your faction, especially if you hate the BWO. That jerk Stevie cool is apart of BWO!

Sonjay: So it’s official, and I have the perfect name for us.

Santino: what would that be?

Sonjay: The Un-Americans

Carlito: That’s cool, and how about this, and BWO! We accept youe challenge.

They all exit the ring

Styles: Wow what a statement made by the new Un-Americans

Russo: yeah, and I can’t wait for next week, now it’s time for our main event.

Main Event
E & C Vs Kurt Angle & Rey Mysterio

Edge and Kurt Angle start the match off, they bind up in the centre of the ring. Angle over powers Edge by pulling him in for a headlock, Edge then lifts Edge up and slams him down with a huge back suplex, pin by Edge, 1…2…and a kick out by Angle. Edge makes a quick tag to his tag team partner for the night Christian. Cage rushes into the ring and clotheslines Angle to the mat, he then drops down on Kurt giving him an elbow drop. Pin by Cage, 1…2…and another kick out by Angle. Cage picks up Angle and Irish whips him into the turnbuckle but Angle counters and Irish whips Cage into it. He runs at Christian and tries to clothesline him but Cage ducks out of the way and Angle goes chest first into the hard turnbuckle. Angle leans in the corner of the ring as Cage throws numerous punches to the face of Angle. Cage then pulls Angle over to Edge and makes the tag. Edge gets in the ring and hits Angle with a huge drop kick, pin, 1…2…and again Angle kicks out. Angle starts to crawl over to make the tag to Mysterio but Edge grabs the leg of Angle and drags him back. Edge then climbs to the top rope and waits for Angle to get to his feet, Angle gets up and sees Edge diving towards him for a missile dropkick but Angle dives out of the way and Edge lands right on his stomach. Kurt slowly crawls over to Rey to make the tag as Edge tags in Christian Cage. Angle then makes the tag to Mysterio, he runs into the ring and slides under the legs of Cage. Cage turns around and Rey hits him with a huge hurricanrana, Cage then slowly gets back to his feet but is knocked straight back down to the mat with a dropkick by Mysterio.
Rey hits Cage with a perfectly executed standing moonsault, pin, 1…2…and Cage kicks out. Cage gets up as Rey runs and bounces off the ropes, he jumps into the arms of Cage and swings his way up for a bulldog which plants Cage’s head right into the mat, another pin, 1…2…and somehow Christian Cage kicks out. Rey climbs the turnbuckle and sits there waiting for Cage to get back up, Cage gets to his feet near the turnbuckle and Rey jumps out and hits him with a devastating spinning DDT. Mysterio then goes and makes the quick tag to Angle.
Kurt Angle runs into the ring and shoulder blocks Cage to the ground, he then runs over to Edge and punches him off the apron and Edge falls down to the hard ground on the outside of the ring. Cage gets back up to his feet as Angle turns around, Angle hits him in the face a couple of times and then lifts him up and slams him down with a belly to belly suplex. Pin by Angle, 1…2…and once again Cage kicks out. Angle goes and tags Rey into the ring, Rey gets in the ring and tries to pick up Cage but Cage hits him in the ribs a few times and then pushes him away. Cage then gets up to his feet and clotheslines Rey down to the mat.
Christian dives and makes the tag to Edge who had just gotten back up onto the apron, he rushes into the ring and goes for the pin on Rey, 1…2…and Rey raises his shoulder. Edge then picks up Rey and Irish whips him into the turnbuckle, he runs and knee’s Mysterio in the stomach followed by a snap suplex into the middle of the ring, pin by Edge, 1…2…and Mysterio kicks out. Edge then goes and sets up for the spear as Rey gets to his feet, Rey turns around and sees Edge running at him so he drops to the ground and trips Edge up. Edge is lying on the second rope, Rey runs back off the rope and goes for the 619 but Edge ducks Rey’s legs. Mysterio then turns around and is hit with a huge Edge-e-cution, pin by Edge, 1…2…and Angle runs into the ring and breaks the hold. Edge then goes and tags in Christian Cage who climbs to the top rope for the frog splash, he jumps off to hit Mysterio but he rolls out of the way leaving Cage to land on the mat. Edge runs into the ring and clotheslines Rey to the ground as Angle runs into the ring. Angle grabs Edge and nails him with the Angle slam; he then locks in the Angle lock. Edge is tapping out but Edge isn’t the legal man, Cage is. Christian gets back up and knocks Angle to the mat with a cross body, Edge and Kurt Angle both roll out of the ring. Cage then picks up Rey but Rey trips Cage up and he lands on the second rope, Mysterio runs back off the rope and out of nowhere
Rhino runs down and hits him with a Gore.

The ref calls for the bell as Rhino leaves the arena

Here are your winners by DQ, Edge and Christian

Rhino: Im going to win the number 1 contenders match at our next PPV!!!

Russo: I didn’t expect that to happen

Styles: Me either, join us next time on WZW

xImpulsive

Reaction score
BM: Main Event, i liked the return of E and C. I thought this was the best match

WM: Sandman vs. Colt Cabunny, idk what kind of a gimmick colt cabunny is, but i thought this match was short and not very good.

BP: N/A sorry i didn't like any of the promos, they were all short and out of character

WP: All were bad, no offense but you need work on your promos and where to put them. Like you had promos after every match, you should have them either an when the show opens or during the middle of the show or the end. All the promos were out of character and were really short. Nice try on them, and keep trying you will get better in no time. Take this criticism good and use it.

AC: I didn't really like this show. All the matches were short and not written very good, along with the promos, but look above and what i think of the promos. I think its a nice job and you keep trying, you will improve in no time. Good luck!

Qwake

yeah I new that the promo's were bad, cristian cage was real busy and made me do them and Im not good with promo's. And I had alot of stuff to do with t.n.e

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Yea its cool, the more promos you do the better you will get with them, so i say keep doing them :)